PDA

View Full Version : how do you train a person??

cali
09-15-2003, 01:37 PM
misty here, I have a question for all you pet talk dogs out there?? HOW do you train your person?? I mean no matter how persistent I am my human just pushes me off the table or her lap, or sends me to bed when I look for food on the counters, I dont get it?? when happy does any of that she gets a kiss and a gentil lift off of the counter, and she never gets yelled at, I noticed she uses a really sad look, to get what she wants I have tried to replicate that look but it doesent work, so I need ideas on how to train my human from you other pettalk dogs, happys tecnique wont work for me, so whats your tecnique?? :confused:

~*MiStY*~

primabella
09-15-2003, 02:46 PM
from the pen of MikEE

Cute lookz dun't work? :eek: Are you sure you're being cute enough? I don't think you can train a human. They feed us and play with us I guess you gotta be nice and get off their table *doggy shrug*

MikEE

lbaker
09-15-2003, 03:01 PM
Badger & the Kensington Krew say shhhhhh just wait until they're asleep or out of the house for the counter thing, then blame the cats with a "who me?" look when they return

cali
09-15-2003, 04:40 PM
but we dont have any catz, and I get locked in a crate when my humans go out, and I am stuck in a humans bedroom when they are sleeping, I think its too late to blame it on the wabbit or any of the other dogs, but then I have an ideaz!! my mommy alwayz sayz that the bunnyz is just as mischeivious as mez!! I thinkz I will try to blamz it on the wabbit, I hopez I not to late thinking of dis! :eek:

~*MiStY*~

lbaker
09-16-2003, 06:18 AM
welllll, bunneez do know how to hop, but up on a counter :confused: :eek: hmmm, we shall have to thunk upon this one. There's gotz to be a way ;) Maybe bumpz into the two-leggers whilst food from the counter is in their paws and they dropz it :D Can't be YOUR fault, the wabbit startled you :D