PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Dream!!!!

Samantha Puppy
09-15-2003, 11:30 AM
I had an absolutely horrible dream last night. My cat, Sherman, was possessed by Satan (I *never* have dreams like this!). No one else would acknowledge it or maybe they just couldn't tell, but I could, and eventually, Sherman/Satan started talking to me and goading me! I knew he was going to do horrible things now that he had a host body here on earth and so every time he came near me, I hit him with my hands, shoes, whatever was near me. (Believe me, in real life, I *never* do that to Sherm OR Sam!)

It weirded me out so bad that when I first saw him this morning, I was actually kind of spooked. But then I told myself I was being dumb and picked Sherman up and apologized for being so horrible to him in my dream, and almost started crying when he nuzzled up to my neck and started purring!!!

Just had to share -- I'm still bothered by it!! :( :( :( :(

rg_girlca
09-15-2003, 01:06 PM
I'm sorry you had such a bad dream. Try not to let it bother you.
Your Sherman sounds like a real sweetheart. Give him extra lovings and cuddles today and it will make you feel better and forget about your dream.

bluekat
09-15-2003, 05:22 PM
Try not to let that bother you anymore, just try to forget about it:)I know its sad when you have those kinds of dreams, but they don't mean anything.

RICHARD
09-15-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
eventually, Sherman/Satan started talking to me and goading me! I knew he was going to do horrible things now that he had a host body here on earth and so every time he came near me

if it makes you feel any better, my cat is really possessed!!!!

"buy me treats, i love tuna, take me outside!!!!"

:eek:

nodgeness
09-15-2003, 06:25 PM
I can always count on Richard to make me laugh!