PDA

View Full Version : Look-A-Like contest!!!!

FROGSnDOGS
09-14-2003, 06:16 PM
Ok I have decided to start a contest! I hope it works out. If you have any pics of you and your dog that look-a-like, you know how people say some people look like there dogs, well if you have one of those pics please e-mail it to me, sorry I don't know how to post pics, But you can e-mail it to me and I will make a poll! [email protected] I guess I anly need a few people, so start e-mailin! Thanks!

binka_nugget
09-14-2003, 06:19 PM
Good idea for a contest. :)

I think we should wait a while until all contests are done. I know there are a few waiting to be started.

How are you planning on holding the contest without knowing how to post pics? :confused:

aly
09-14-2003, 06:56 PM
My dogs are much cuter than me :p

wolfsoul
09-14-2003, 06:59 PM
It will take a while...but I may be able to paint Timber's markings on my face lmao. This should be good.

Aspen and Misty
09-14-2003, 08:51 PM
I think we should do a contest on a dog we found that looks like our dog.

Like, Timber and the Look alike his Momie Wlfsoul found the otehr day or a picture of a dog on PT that reminds you of your dog, like everyone says Nova and Nala look atlot alike.

I think that would be a fun contest.

O BTW, Teddy, my mom's sheltie, doesn't look anything like anyone in my family but is you pull his ears back he looks like Celine Dion :o

Ash

Dogz
09-14-2003, 09:07 PM
I agree with aly and Ash lol. I know my puppers are way cuter than I am, and I think it would be a GREAT idea to find dogs that look a like on pet finder and stuff.:) Jordan had a good idea though!:) We could do both after all of the contest die down...

Kfamr
09-14-2003, 09:36 PM
I like Ash's idea except I don't think it should be pets on pet finder. I think it should be other Pet Talk member's pets, and that's it.

Also, waiting for ALL of the other contests to be over would be best.

CathyBogart
09-14-2003, 09:47 PM
I like both ideas and if frogsndogs wants to run a pet-owner look alike contest, someone else can do the pet-pet one next time. :)

Personally, I think I look very little like Star, but hey.... :)

Kfamr
09-14-2003, 09:54 PM
Not too many people are willing to post their photos on here, either. :p

binka_nugget
09-14-2003, 11:14 PM
:D i'm all up for this contest. Maybe I should get my hair to be brown/white too? Hmm...

FROGSnDOGS
09-15-2003, 10:02 PM
Yeah you are right. Maby I wont even do it, and yeah maby I should of thought of it first. Thanks for being so nice about it. If anyone one else would like to do it, that knows how to do pics, that would be ok with me. So I guess it is off for now.:) Thanks again for being niice about it.;) Aright then BYE!