PDA

View Full Version : In need of some positive thoughts

binka_nugget
09-14-2003, 05:10 PM
An update on the sheltie at the pound >>>> http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34146

We went to the pound today to see it and luckily it was still there. My mom fell in love with it so we applied to adopt it. It's still not adoptable because it's still in the 7 day waiting period but it will be tomorrow. They said we could apply anyways. So as we were filling out the form, someone stopped and asked if Kai was the sheltie for adoption. I said "HAH! Never!" lol...and they told me that they were applying to adopt the sheltie. :( I really really really love this little guy. He's such a sweetheart and so mellow. While all the other dogs were jumping up and down, he was laying in his bed. So it got me thinking, if two people were applying for it within 10 minutes apart, ALOT of people probably applied in the past 6 days! I'm in need of some positive pet talk thoughts from you miracle workers. :)

here's a pic I took of it today
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/pcd09d1163ad8ecf77eed8053b72a3aac/fb17384c.jpg

Amber
09-14-2003, 05:12 PM
Positive thoughts and prayers are comin your way!

Uabassoon
09-14-2003, 05:12 PM
Good luck and I hope you are able to adopt him, but if not remember that the important thing is that he finds a home and if it isn't with you then that means you'll be able to find another dog that needs you.

CamCamPup33
09-14-2003, 05:13 PM
i really hope you can adopt him! ill keep you guys in mind and keep us updated! and lots of pics! ;)

Kfamr
09-14-2003, 05:13 PM
Tell them he's Kai's long lost brother and Kai would slip into doggie depression if you guys didn't adopt him.

binka_nugget
09-14-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Tell them he's Kai's long lost brother and Kai would slip into doggie depression if you guys didn't adopt him.

SOUNDS GOOD! :D Lol

Yeah I guess the main thing is that he finds a good home...but honestly, I'd love for his good home to be this home Lol.