PDA

View Full Version : Spoiled?

Kfamr
09-14-2003, 05:10 PM
I don't know, my parents say I spoil Simba.

The past few days when it's time to give Simba his pills and ointment, He's been laying peacefully in the guest bedroom or on my bed.

I don't want to make him get up, and I don't want to disturb him *too* much but, he needs his medicine.

Whenever I give him his medicine I make him drink and I give him a milkbone.

So, these last few days i've been bringing a bowl ( a human bowl, since Simba and Nala's bowl is on of those water dispenser things) full of water and his snackies to him.

He's NOT spoiled! He's just very loved, honest! :p

CamCamPup33
09-14-2003, 05:26 PM
course hes not!! :p Cami isnt either! :p

dukedogsmom
09-14-2003, 06:28 PM
How cute! And Duke's not spoiled either. None of our dogs are spoiled here :)

captain
09-14-2003, 07:47 PM
NO WAY is Sim spoiled!!! Perfectly normal behaviour!!!

:D :D

Sevens
09-15-2003, 04:10 AM
Well, I look at it this way...if one of your parents was sick and you were helping take care of them, wouldn't you be nice to them? I mean, bring them their meds and something to drink, so they wouldn't have to get up? I know I've done that in the past with my parents and siblings.

I don't really see the difference with Simba, he's a member of the family too. You are just being a very concerned and considerate momma to him.:)

cloverfdx
09-15-2003, 06:58 AM
no not spolied at all :D all sick dogs should get that sort of tratment .

you keep lovin that boy just the way you are , theres nothing wrong in spoiling them anyway as long as it does not change temprement (dominance etc) it is fine :D

Pam
09-15-2003, 07:06 AM
Nope, you won't get any scoldings from any Pet Talkers about spoiling Simba. That is what we are here for! ;) When Bella had Lyme Disease she used to lie in my bed alot. It was hard for her to get up and down because of her leg. I would bring her bowl up onto the bed for her so she didn't have to move and she would eat laying down! :)