PDA

View Full Version : beautiful GRETA

sasha the cat
09-14-2003, 01:07 AM
Dear Purrents of the late Greta,

My KatMa understands your loss of your most favourite love, Greta. How sad that her life was so short but how lucky her two years were with you, parents who treasured her. Mew, you are wonderful people.

KatMa and Paw-Paw understand why you spent numerous amounts of money to try and save her because our beloved late Tiggy got sick and needed expensive medical care to save him. Alas, like Greta, Tiggy fought the hard fight with every ounce of his being -- but, in the end -- lost the battle. KatMa asked the creator of all life to take five years of her life and give it to Tiggy; it was not to be.

You will never forget how special little Greta was and your love for her lasts for eternity. Love never dies for love in infinite and death cannot sever the bond.

KatMa & I are so happy that GRETA is honoured as Cat of the Day -- an honour she deserves because her memory is sacred.

rosethecopycat
09-14-2003, 07:53 AM
Bless your heart, little Greta.

You made a big impact on this world for the short time you were here.

I know you're patiently waiting for your humans on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

Play and be happy...

Bari_d
09-14-2003, 09:12 AM
Thank you for sharing Greta's story. What a beautiful girl! I am very sorry your time with her was so brief...but it was certainly quality time and you obviously cared greatly and she knew that. Enjoy your memories of this lovely little girl!

Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Barbara
09-14-2003, 10:58 AM
Greta, I can understand how much yor humans miss you because you remind me of my little Meo who was a little longer than you when she went to Rainbow Bridge. I hope you met her there and can play happily together:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-14-2003, 01:37 PM
Greta
You put up a valiant fight to stay with your loved ones but had to go. It's time for you to rest now, sweetie, and get well at the Rainbow Bridge. I hope they are giving you a big party to celebrate your special day here as our Cat of the Day. You will meet your loved ones again some day.

tatsxxx11
09-14-2003, 03:13 PM
What a sweet and gentle soul I see before me. Beautiful Greta, your life on this earth was sadly cut short. But the paw prints you left on your family's heart are immeasureable. You fought so valiantly, brave one, but God was in need of a most special fur angel that day you left for the Bridge. My heart breaks to know they are missing you so, but take comfort in knowing that the many wonderful memories you shared will never die. And one day, dear Greta, you and your loving family will joyfully be reunited at the Rainbow Bridge. We are honored to have met you and bestow upon the title Cat of the Day precious girl. Bless you beautiful Greta:)

Cataholic
09-14-2003, 05:28 PM
Greta, your story touched my heart. I know you loved and were loved much during your short stay here. May you be frolicking happily at RB, waiting, watching for your hoomans.

Steffi N
09-14-2003, 08:04 PM
Sweet Greta
I am sorry that this beautiful cat with so much love to give could not have been with you longer. I know that Greta was grateful for all you did for her. She will live in your heart forever.

felinefriend
09-14-2003, 08:34 PM
Gorgeous Greta, I too was very touched by your lovely story and photo! I'm sorry your life here was so short, but I know you gave out a lifetime worth of love and happiness in that little time! I'm sorry your purr-ents hearts must miss you so much--you sure are beautiful. What a special tribute to you today!

I believe you were an angel, just passing through to spread love and joy, then off to help all the other kitties feel welcomed at the Rainbow Bridge. Like momoffuzzyfaces said, I hope you're all having a grand celebration at the Rainbow today! Be happy FUR-ever, Sweet Greta!!! :)

lizbud
09-14-2003, 08:55 PM
I am so sorry that Greta's time on earth was so short. It is
also very comforting that her life was spent with such kind and
caring people. I'm sure Greta must have been a very special
soul. As delicate as a flower & twice as sweet. Sweet beautiful
Greta will live on in your heart forever. Play happy at Rainbow
Bridge little one.

karlyb
09-14-2003, 10:08 PM
Oh, Greta, what a sweet little face and long legs you have! Your humans miss you very much and you will be forever in their hearts. It is so hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. Rest easy, little girl, you will see your human family again one day.

Jax
09-15-2003, 03:38 PM
What a beautiful beautiful girl, who must surely be missed. We remember lovely Greta. RIP pretty.