PDA

View Full Version : All the ppl at work r trying to find Max a temp. home!!

kingrattus
09-13-2003, 11:08 PM
I couldn't believe that 2 co-workers came up to me & asked how long the Max ad was up in the lunchroom. I told them since lastnight. One said shes almost 100% sure her mother will take him in on her farm!!! They understand he's a house dog & love the idea that'll he'll come with his own chair, & I'll pay for all his needs.
& the other said her uncle will take him in as a last resort only. He already has a newfie/lab mix & couldn't bear to have an old put down, just because a few months needing a home.

Others just want to be updated on his case & r asking friends.

I'm so happy!!

I finally had a cry free day at work today!!

I have to bring in photos of Max tomorrow, so ppl know what he looks like. I even gave them his web album so they could show their families at home. The girl with the uncle has seen pics of Max & she just loves him, so shes super excited to see his web album tonight :)

I feel like a ton of bricks have been lifted off of my chest. Saddly I had my first shower since I was told about Max's choices. I had locked myself in my room all week, always crying, in fear, & was by far too depressed to take a shower. My shower was so hot tonight, I almost passed out while soaking in the shower. I was in there for over an hour, mostly just soaking & relaxing.

u have no idea how good I feel, I'm now crying in such good joy :)

Heres my baby,
http://jess.iahu.ca/albums/album06/IMG_0297.jpg

binka_nugget
09-13-2003, 11:17 PM
YAYYY!! I'm so happy for you! :D

Uabassoon
09-13-2003, 11:29 PM
Yay! I'm glad you were able to find a temporary home.

anna_66
09-14-2003, 08:54 AM
Congrats, I bet you feel soooo much better!
Give Max a big hug from me!