PDA

View Full Version : Two Years Ago Today...

zippy-kat
09-13-2003, 01:36 PM
One of my bestest pet talk pals lost her dear furkid.

Staci, Shaianne will forever remain in the hearts of pet talkers. Your care and devotion to her was a true testiment of your selfless, giving, and compassionate nature. Sept 11 was a tragedy for us all; couple that with your own personal tragedy, Sept 13... I don't know how you managed.

Staci, Shai raced through our hearts with the same speed and grace in which she raced to Heaven. I will never, never forget her beautiful face nor her owner's beautiful heart. Know that God must have had a special job that only she could fulfill.

My love, prayer, and hugs are sent to you today.
Zip

Rest sweetly, Shai and don't worry about your mommy--we're here to take care of her.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p3a7128a1a68f0293d7974b14188bb44e/fb1a347d.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p76bc61b13ad6e3785c51b6f8f185afec/fb1a3482.jpg

Cincy'sMom
09-13-2003, 01:40 PM
RIP dear Shaianne. You were such a beautiful girl, I wish I had the chace to meet you.

Sending hugs, and good thoughts to you Keegs, and Klyie today Staci.

shais_mom
09-13-2003, 01:45 PM
Smiling thru my tears. Thank you Tonya for remember me on this day. I know that Sept 11 was an indescriable tragedy but I tried to look at it that She went to Heavan to help those that had passed before her. She was my heart and soul.
Not a day goes by that I don't miss her.
I think the main reason I got thru that time was Kylie and all of my beloved PetTalk friends.
In honor or celebration if you want to call it that, I have retired Shaianne's crate to the rafter's of the garage where it went 2 years ago today. Since Keegan has been out of it successfully for 2 mos.
Thanks for everything.

Aspen and Misty
09-13-2003, 01:46 PM
O what a sweet face!! She is absolutly breath taking!

::hugs:: I will keep you in my thoughts today. ::hugs::

Ash

lovemyshiba
09-13-2003, 01:59 PM
Shaianne is simply breathtaking!!!

I love the way you look at it Staci, surely Shaianne is helping a lot of people in heaven.

Many hugs and prayers for you today Staci, I know how special she is to you.

Uabassoon
09-13-2003, 02:06 PM
She is such a beautiful girl. I know she is having a good time up at the rainbow bridge helping all of those people who need her love while she waits to be with you again.

babolaypo65
09-13-2003, 02:24 PM
She's simply breathtaking. Thanks Zip for letting us get to know her through you both.

tatsxxx11
09-13-2003, 02:38 PM
I remember that sad, sad day when your beloved, beautiful Shai passed Staci. She touched all of our hearts here on Pet Talk with her sweetness, her beauty, her gentility and her love and devotion to you. And to this day, every time I think of you, I think of beautiful Shaianne. I think we all have that one special "one" that will always and forever be our heart dog. I know Shai was that for you just as my Jingles was that for me. Thinking of you this day with love and many warm and beautiful memories of your beautiful girl. And though your Mommy and we all miss you so very much Shaianne, Heaven is truly blessed to have such a beautiful furangel. One day, in the distant future, you and your Mom will be together again. Love and comforting hugs to you, friend. Sandra

primabella
09-13-2003, 04:10 PM
Shaianne was beautiful. I wish I had gotten a chance to seen her and hear about her. She is one sweet angel for looking after those in heaven. RIP Shaianne.

wolf_Q
09-13-2003, 09:33 PM
What a wonderful tribute, Tonya. Surely sweet Shaianne is up in heaven giving kisses to all. She was a beautiful girl, Staci, and I'm sure she's up there looking out for you.

KYS
09-14-2003, 12:34 AM
I know this time of year, must be so hard for you,
But Shaianne is always watching over you, till you are together again.

Hugs

Karen

anna_66
09-14-2003, 08:48 AM
What a dear friend to remember that Tonya.

I know your girl is running & playing at the RB, just waiting for the day she will see her mommy again.

{{{{HUGS}}}}
Your friend
Anna

Kater
09-14-2003, 10:08 AM
Staci,

I know beautiful Shai waits for you at the Rainbow Bridge and she's with you all the time in spirit. I also know it still hurts like hell after two years but you still have the beautiful memories to hold you over until you two meet again. :)

***HUGS***