PDA

View Full Version : I hate my mom

tikeyas_mom
09-13-2003, 12:30 PM
YesterdaY i came home from the movies at around 11 pm, and this big black dog came running right toward the car and almost got hit. I jumped out to see if the dog was ok, he was. he was a black chow/pit/shep mix ??? possibly had some malamute in him. hewas very big. and very VERY friendly, I took him home and gave him some fod. and called the animal shelter and told them his licence # on their answering Machine... I tryed to get my mom to let me keep him till the morning and then I coulfd call the ppl at like 6 when they open, but she said "NO, they dog will go home" bla bla bla bla. I hate her, the poor dog probably got hit by a car of somthing, he was so happy and friendly. I loved him. I am soo mad at my mom right now :(:(:(.. The dog was also very VERY obedient, he sat on camand and took food very nicely out of mine and my lil brothers hands. I miss him. I prey he didnt get hit by a car :(:(:(:(

tatsxxx11
09-13-2003, 12:38 PM
You had to let him out again to wander?:( At least you notified the shelter of his tag # so the family will be notified. That's why I also have name/address/phone # tags on my girls. In case a "civilian" finds them, they can easily notify me. I hope the sweetheart found his way home safely:( Thanks for trying your best to keep him safe and return him. I understand your frustration. Maybe you can call the shelter to find out more info.; maybe he was picked up again and returned to the family.

tikeyas_mom
09-13-2003, 12:43 PM
I prey he was... I really hope he didnt get hit.. :(:(

EssTer
09-13-2003, 03:48 PM
oooh, :(

Tonya
09-13-2003, 05:31 PM
I'm sorry, Tikeya. That is how my mom was growing up. She loves animals, but if they are not hers, it's not her problem. grrrrr.

sabies
09-13-2003, 10:14 PM
Sorry your mom wasn't more understanding. I hope the dog found his way home. You did your best so don't feel bad!