PDA

View Full Version : The Loss of a LIfelong Friend

Wildfire2003
09-12-2003, 07:10 PM
Last Septmember my horse Wildfire contracted that West Nile disease and had to be put down. She was the best!

dukedogsmom
09-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Sorry to hear that. It's been really bad in Florida so I've been getting my horse vaccinated. You have any pics of it? We'd love to see them and that might make you feel better getting to talk about it some.

Karen
09-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Sorry for your loss, it must be hard to bear now that September is here again. Know that she lives on in your heart, and is running free at the Rainbow Bridge.

Welcome to Pet Talk, by the way. Do you have a picture of her you could post?

tatsxxx11
09-12-2003, 07:32 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that:( What a beautiful name for a horse. I'm sure this is a very sad time for you and my heart goes out to you for your great loss. Losing one's friend of a lifetime is one of the hardest things we endure as companions to these beloved friends. I'm sure he knew every day of his life how very loved he was. Maybe you could share some stories or pics with us? Bless you, beautiful Wildfire! I'll bet your kicking up your heels and running with "wild" abandon at the Rainbow Bridge.

slick
09-12-2003, 07:34 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Even though this is very sad for your first post I still have to welcome you to Pet Talk. You will find this site to be very supportive and understanding.

Yes, I too would like to see some pictures of Wildfire.

Cataholic
09-12-2003, 07:45 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. The anniversary is nearly as hard as the moment, isn't it? Please tell us more about Wildfire.

Wildfire2003
09-12-2003, 08:01 PM
how do i go about posting a pic for you all?

hang on i think ive got it!

Christine

Tonya
09-12-2003, 08:07 PM
I am sorry about your loss. I'd love to see pictures.