PDA

View Full Version : You Won't Believe It!!!!!

Edwina's Secretary
09-12-2003, 04:48 PM
I got up from my desk, turned around, and here's what I saw in the hallway!!! I knew I had to move quickly. Sure enough, Edwina woke up....sat up....looked at Eddie with righteous indignation for a bit and stalked off!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p0971cf9434de7e8a15e3adbc7fe383b5/fb1c08c7.jpg

PayItForward
09-12-2003, 05:20 PM
OMG,,,How close :D

Awaiting a cuddle photo, it won't be long now.

Do you think Miss Edwina's throne is big enough for two ???

Soledad
09-12-2003, 05:33 PM
It's more a question of the size of Edwina's bottom than the size of the throne!! ;):p

She's like a feline Mae West!!

jenluckenbach
09-12-2003, 05:34 PM
I have goose bumps from their sheer proximity.

Pam
09-12-2003, 05:38 PM
Edwina, loosen up!! There is a long cold winter ahead and this boy could really be nice to cuddle next to on a cold stormy night. He is obviously smitten by you and all of the PT female kitties find him ever so attractive. Don't let him slip through your paws. He is trying ever so slowly to go at your pace but you are soooo exasperating!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Not exactly cuddling, but I think this is about as close as you can come without cuddling. :D

I think Eddie is learning the proper technique for approaching Edwina, wait until she's fast asleep, get as close as you dare, doze off for a bit and hope she doesn't notice. :D And the good news is that all Edwina did is look at him. OK, ok, if looks could kill....but they can't! So way to go Eddie!!! Slow but sure.

Hmmmm....I know after we're gone for a bit that T & P are extra cuddly with us because they missed us....so I wonder if there will be any cuddling going on while you guys are gone.....hmmm.....

Of course we'll never know though, because even if it does happen, I'm sure as soon as you get back Edwina will going back to being HH and pretending she hates Eddie, just like two kids on the couch necking. As soon as the parent comes around they go right back to their end of the couch and act innocent. :D

Cataholic
09-12-2003, 08:11 PM
So close.....

gini
09-12-2003, 10:43 PM
That's a boy Eduardo. Take it nice and eeeaaasssy. Just slip as close as you can - very quietly - and then pretend you were just taking a nap.

Edwina, now never you mind about comments about your bottom.

Annie walked in front of me today and I thought "gee, she really has a little can on her". She loves to eat.

Since her figure is similar to my own, I rather thought it was cute!

Eddie, winter is coming as someone mentioned, and she will welcome your advances when she is feeling a "chill" - just you wait and see.

krazyaboutkatz
09-12-2003, 10:50 PM
This sure is a great picture. :) I also thought that you had caught them cuddling together. Oh well, I'm sure it can't be too far away in the future. Way to go E&E!!! This is great progress. :D

Miss Meow
09-13-2003, 01:33 AM
He knows the way to HH's heart is through numerous public displays of his tummy :) One day it will work!

Killearn Kitties
09-13-2003, 03:51 AM
Almost .....

Barbara
09-13-2003, 04:11 AM
He's not allowed on the carpet yet;)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-13-2003, 05:06 AM
ALMOST close enough to cuddle. It seems that Eddies perseverance is paying off.

ALthough I am having a real giggle thinking about the look on Queen Edwina's royal countenance when she woke up and realised that Eddie was so close to her!!! (Cat's can give DIRTY LOOKS like nothing else on earth - except maybe teenagers:D )

Randi
09-13-2003, 06:13 AM
Eddie, way to go! You're only a paw's length away. :eek: You know what? I think miss Edwina is quite aware that you're so close and she really enjoys it. :D Soon you've have a good cuddle session! But keep taking it slow and steady. ;)

Kirsten
09-13-2003, 06:31 AM
Ahhhh, looks to me there's still a chance they'll become best of friends - and Princess Edwina will finally find her prince... :)

Kirsten

ramanth
09-13-2003, 06:56 AM
Eddie!! You cunning lad! :D

Way to go! :D :D Soon, she won't be able to resist. ;)

catmandu
09-13-2003, 09:57 AM
Edwina , loosen up a little! After all if I am not going to be able to go to Chicago , you need someone to keep you company! JJJ3 still loves YOU!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

IttyBittyKitty
09-13-2003, 11:35 AM
... and closer and closer! Poor Eduardo, he really is a very patient and persistant suitor. It will be in no time at all before she realises what a lovely gentleman Eddie is and will return his affections ... before another hip swivelin' tail waggin' girly sneaks him out from under her cute little nose!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-13-2003, 12:24 PM
I bet the cold winter nights will warm Edwina up to Eddie. Maybe a cuddle by Christmas time????? Hang in there Eddie!!!:D

Uabassoon
09-13-2003, 01:03 PM
Keep trying Eduardo you are almost there!

Vio&Juni
09-14-2003, 11:36 AM
GO Eddie, GO!!!

tuxluvr
09-14-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Soledad
It's more a question of the size of Edwina's bottom than the size of the throne!! ;):p

She's like a feline Mae West!!

Hey, gals like us would have been the most popular in the Rennaissance period! Besides, Edwina and I just have a lot of extra fur "back there" for padding! Ritzy

...and have you taken a close look at Eduardo? That mushy middle isn't the result of ab crunches, I'm guessing... Miz Ritzee
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p0971cf9434de7e8a15e3adbc7fe383b5/fb1c08c7.jpg