PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed here

iloverat
09-12-2003, 01:20 PM
I hope with all going on that there is room for one more prayer. I have a dear friend, Debbie whose dog, Millie is very sick. Debbie is a very special person -- extremely kind, MAJOR animal lover, single with no real family connections and disabled. She's housebound except for visits to the doctor and grocery store. Millie is her everything and although Deb and I have talked about life without Mill, etc, well ---- you all just know how hard it is even contemplating such. Millie was taken to the vet at 7AM and found to have pancreatitis. Please pray for Millie's recovery and that Deb will be able to handle whatever comes her way. Thank you all so very much. I know with out a doubt that this will help her and Miss Mill.

sqwelch
09-12-2003, 01:22 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts to Millie and Debbie !!!!

Logan
09-12-2003, 01:29 PM
Debbie and Millie have my prayers. Thank you for being such a special friend to her.

Get well, Millie!!!! :)

iloverat
09-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Thanks so much for your responses. I really appreciate them and will pass them on to Deb later in the day. I know your prayers will help and will lift her spirits, too. I forgot to mention that Millie is 13 yrs old and has had MANY problems off and on as she was born in a puppy mill. Even though she had quirks from the start, Deb took her in because she was afraid no one else would. So that's a pretty good picture of their relationship.

Logan
09-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Iloverat,
If you haven't already done this, post this in Dog Health, too, because a lot of people look there that don't come to the cat boards. The more prayers, the better.
Logan

iloverat
09-12-2003, 02:52 PM
Logan,

Thanks for the suggestion to post on Dog Health. You can tell I'm a novice to all this. Have never participated in a message board ( or whatever the term is for this wonderful talking place). I am such a doofus:D

Thanks for your interest and for taking the time to tell me to re-post. You're a doll.:) :) :)

catlover4ever
09-12-2003, 02:56 PM
There is always enough room for more prayers to be said. This PT community is one of the best when it comes to prayer. I hope everything works our for Debbie and Millie.

ChrisH
09-12-2003, 02:57 PM
Sending out prayers and positive thoughts for Millie and Debbie.
Chris

Pam
09-12-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by catlover4ever
There is always enough room for more prayers to be said. This PT community is one of the best when it comes to prayer. I hope everything works our for Debbie and Millie.

Yes, lots of prayers have gone up from this community that's for sure. You are a very special friend to Debbie and we will hope and pray that Millie can be restored to health. (((hugs))) Welcome to Pet Talk! I know we would all like to get to know you better, so please do stick around and introduce us to your pets. :)

tatsxxx11
09-12-2003, 04:13 PM
Heartfelt prayers will be said for dear, precious Millie and her wonderful Mommy Debbie. What a very loving bond they share. We all know what she is going through right now and send her all of our support and strength. Love to you, dear Debbie and Millie. Sandra

P.S...Wrote you a note in Dogs Health too

jackiesdaisy1935
09-12-2003, 04:59 PM
Iloverat, I'm so sorry that Debbie's pup Millie is so sick, but don't give up on her, we had a Schnauzer who had pancreatitis and
she did well and lived to be 15. I know it's a worry for Debbie, I feel the same way about my dogs, they are my everything.
We will be saying many, many prayers that Millie recovers and that Debbie will have many more wonderful years with her.
It won't hurt to keep our fingers and paws crossed too.
Tell Debbie we will also think positive thoughts for both of them too.
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

PayItForward
09-12-2003, 06:04 PM
Sending prayers from England to Debbie & Millie. May Millie get well soon.

slick
09-12-2003, 06:05 PM
Ok God, here's another one for you. Please send down your love and make Millie all better....

Thanks God. We PT'ers know that there's always room for one more prayer.

Cataholic
09-12-2003, 07:53 PM
Prayers for Millie on the way!

iloverat
09-12-2003, 10:19 PM
Thank you so much for your many good wishes and offers of prayer. I know your support will make a huge difference. I read your messages (includindg hugs) to Debbie and she was pleased beyond words by your generosity. The last I heard this evening was that Millie was a little better and was resting. I am so glad to hear that one of your dogs survived pancreatitis and lived on to be 15:) :) :) Please tell all your furbabies thank you, too for keeping their paws crossed and sending positive thoughts to a puppy far away. Especially since I messed up and posted this note about a doggy on the CAT board!!! You are all too kind to welcome me and again, to be so very supportive. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hugs to all - Bobbi

krazyaboutkatz
09-12-2003, 10:56 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts are on the way for both Debbie and Millie.

You sure are a great friend. BTW welcome to Pet Talk. :)

iloverat
09-12-2003, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the prayers, positive thoughts and warm welcome:) :) All are sincerely appreciated.

AmberLee
09-13-2003, 06:58 PM
Holding Debbie and Millie in my prayers.

Welcome to Pet Talk, by the way!