PDA

View Full Version : New Addition!!!!!

tikeyas_mom
09-12-2003, 12:35 PM
have been up for the last 27 hours while my cousin gave birth to a baby

she started having contractions 6 min apart at 9:00pm yesterday (9/11)

then she went into deep laibour that lasted about 2 hours, and it was so harsh to hear her screaming.. The baby was laying on its side in the womb, and his sholders were much to big to fit through, my cousin was 10cm diolated. :D:D

So she had to have an emergency C-Section which was scary, but she lived ;). She gave birth to the baby at 5:00am today (9/12). I am so happy for her.

she ended up giving birth to a beautiful baby boy named Darwin. he has oriental eyes and dark hair, he is such a doll. I love him soo much, I cryed when I first saw him he was all waxy from the womb.. :D:D:D

I got a bunch of digital cam pics takin of me and Darwin, but they are on my aunts digi cam :(... She will email them to me soon :)

I am so happy I had to tell you guys lol. Now I better get some sleep, since I havent gotten a peep yet for 27 hours. lol

tatsxxx11
09-12-2003, 12:46 PM
Congratulations!!!:D I'm sorry she had to have the C-section. But, happily everything turned out just fine and Darwin is healthy and Mom's doing well!!:) Can't wait to see the pics! It was great that you could be there with her! Welcome to the world, dear Darwin!! (Can't "say" that name without smiling!:))

gini
09-12-2003, 12:52 PM
Gosh, we get to celebrate all kinds of NEW ADDITIONS here on Pet Talk.

This one is particularly precious. I am glad that your cousin is alright and of course, little Darwin.

(Sandra, they could have named him Bosco)

We will be anxious to see your pictures.

Congratulations and get some rest now......Darwin is going to keep you pretty busy.

catland
09-12-2003, 01:13 PM
Congratulations. I'm glad that mom and baby are fine.:D

2kitties
09-12-2003, 01:31 PM
COngratulations to your cousin and your family. Darwin is a great name.

anna_66
09-12-2003, 02:14 PM
I can't wait to see the pictures:D

lovemyshiba
09-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Congratulations!!!!

I'm so happy to hear that everyone is doing well, and I cannot wait to see pictures of little Darwin!!!

wolfsoul
09-12-2003, 07:10 PM
Congrats! :D :) Hehe, they are a little gross when they first come out, huh? lol.

What happened to the ratties staying at MY house? ;) :p

tikeyas_mom
09-12-2003, 09:22 PM
they were fine for the night I just fed them and kissed them and left lol I came back that morning :). I am so happy right now, I cryed soi hard when I seen lil darwin for the first time he was so preciouse, he looks like a lil alien ;). I cant weait for Tina to give birth ;). I am so happy !!! :D:D

Tina
09-13-2003, 08:40 AM
Oh, Wow! Congrats on the new little addition to your family:D :D I can't wait to see pictures of Darwin:) I bet he is so adorable.

Thanks I can't wait till I have my baby either. But I still got another 7 weeks to go. Maybe less or maybe more.

BTW I have a ultrasound on the 22nd so I may be able to find out the sex of the baby. I wasn't plan on finding out. But I know me if they can tell me then I want to know. If I find out I'll let you know what I'm having.:D ;)

tikeyas_mom
09-13-2003, 12:26 PM
hee hee I hope you have a boy tina becUse THEN YOU can have one of each :p.. lol