PDA

View Full Version : I GOT THE GIFT SWAP PACKKKAAAGGEE!! lol

CamCamPup33
09-12-2003, 10:17 AM
okay it just came! ... my package people.. the package.. lol .. unfortuntley (sp) my camera is dead.. :( :rolleyes: and i cant take any pictures! cami and cali say thank you auntie julEE! lol and now cami is playing with her little *dice cube* now.. she doesnt really know how to get out the treats.. For cami's toys and treats, Buster mini cube its fun, with food and puzzle!! :) then she got a cute little bandana! She is sporting it now!! :D its a read bandana with a blue bone outline and white colored in the middle.. And she also got a bag of Chewriffic bacon and cheese flavored twisty treats! she **loves** them..

*Cali*
got some cute catnip toys.. one is a little pig that has a bell and you can dangle.. A bag of Meow-a-roni gourmet chicken turkey and liver flavor treats.. And 3 little mice catnip toys.. EEYY!! i was so happy when it came.. me and julie thought it got lost! lol i heard the lady knock, saw the package and RAN upstairs to cami and cami was just happy biting the side of the package before i opened it.. lol but THANKS A BUNCH AUNTIE JULee!!

From Amber, Cami and cali..

**going to see if cali likes her toys and stuff.. she normally doesnt play with toys and treats and stuff..** lol

dukedogsmom
09-12-2003, 10:27 AM
Too bad your camera isn't working :( Sounds like they got some good things.

CamCamPup33
09-12-2003, 02:07 PM
bump
:D

anna_66
09-12-2003, 02:13 PM
I bet they really enjoyed all their stuff!

Ok, I say next time we do this gift swap, we put a disposable camera in with it, then noone would have any reason to not get pictures:p

CamCamPup33
09-12-2003, 02:16 PM
:D :D :D lol!! im gonna try and see if i cant get one picture of cami with all the stuff. i might not include in cali cause they wont sit next to each other for long.. :) :D

Kfamr
09-12-2003, 03:35 PM
Cool!

I hope we get to see pictures!

GoldenRetrLuver
09-12-2003, 07:33 PM
Yay!! :D I'm happy they liked the gifts! :D I can't wait to see some pictures! :D