PDA

View Full Version : Fister is booked for the house of cages

Randi
09-12-2003, 10:08 AM
We have now booked Fister in the cat pension, he'll be there for 5 days. It's a really nice place and the woman who owns it is so nice and she loves cats. Fister has been there once before and the woman still remembers him, she has a picture of him hanging on the wall. He was very relaxed when we came to get him last time. He'll get an indoor cage with a soft bed, toys etc. and he'll have access to the outdoor run during the day - alone or with other cats.

The place is only half an hours drive away from Copenhagen where we live.

Here's a link to the place.

http://www.vestskovens-kattepension.dk/

catlover4ever
09-12-2003, 10:23 AM
WOW, is that place really nice. My furkids would love it there.

ramanth
09-12-2003, 10:49 AM
Have fun Fister! :D

bisi.cat
09-12-2003, 11:09 AM
Enjoy your vacation, Fister!!!
...and if you feel being bored there, please come over here and share a cardboardbox with Nellie!!!;)

I know it's hard to find a place, Randi where you can feel that your cat is really well cared for and this place looks very nice...but nevertheless I guess Fister is happy when he returns home again with you and Jonza...
Have a great holiday, all of you!!!
:) :) :)

Barbara
09-12-2003, 11:09 AM
"en lille hyggelig kattepension på landet"

A little comfy cat pension on the countryside -I would love to run a place like that ;)

Fister you will be in good hands (but nevertheless we are not sure whether you will not paint the town red when your purrents are away:D )

Cataholic
09-12-2003, 11:14 AM
While I hate to think of Fister anyplace besides with the two of you, that place does look nice! Fister, behave yourself, and know that your hoomans will bring you back something special.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-12-2003, 11:45 AM
I remember the last time you took him there he seemed to do really well. It looks like such a wonderful place that even I wouldn't mind spending 5 days there. :D

And when you got back last time, Fister was more lovey dovey than ever. I think he'll have a wonderful time on his vacation - as I'm sure you will also. :D (and I'm still so jealous!) :rolleyes: :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Goodness, I must have missed something. For a second I thought he was being sent to jail for the 'birthday bed' incident.
Have fun all of you.:D

krazyaboutkatz
09-12-2003, 11:47 PM
This looks like a wonderful place. :) I hope you have a great time there Fister and try to behave yourself. :)

Miss Meow
09-13-2003, 01:49 AM
Enjoy, Fister! You must be a very special, well behaved cat if the owner has a picture of you on the wall :)

AmberLee
09-13-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Enjoy, Fister! You must be a very special, well behaved cat if the owner has a picture of you on the wall :)

:o :( :o :( :o

Thereby proving that Miss Meow has a much nicer spirit and imagination than myself. I was wondering if the photo was a warning to employees "WILD CAT WARNING. Watch THIS cat, he's a corker!"

Miss Meow
09-14-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee
:o :( :o :( :o

Thereby proving that Miss Meow has a much nicer spirit and imagination than myself. I was wondering if the photo was a warning to employees "WILD CAT WARNING. Watch THIS cat, he's a corker!"

BAH HA HA!!!! That's the photo they put up *after* Randi and John have left! :D See, I am as evil as you :) ;)

Uabassoon
09-14-2003, 02:26 AM
I have no idea what the website said, but the pictures look cool! Have a good time Fister.

koxka
09-14-2003, 04:53 AM
Yeah Fister, that's a GRAND LUXE cat resort! :D

Have you already made your packing list? Could I suggest...

.... your security blanket
a couple of packs of shrims
your wooly ball
.. and a picture of Randi&John :p

And remember to be nice and not bully the others kitties. OK?

Originally posted by Miss Meow
Enjoy, Fister! You must be a very special, well behaved cat if the owner has a picture of you on the wall

Originally posted by AmberLee

Maybe Randi&John could take a picture of the picture for all of us to see and solve the mistery :o

PS: Do you see Randi, I have POST SOMETHING! :eek:

Edwina's Secretary
09-14-2003, 10:58 AM
I pulled up the website and showed it to Don. He said..."Is that where we are staying?" "No, dear, that's just for cats!"

Barbara
09-14-2003, 11:05 AM
Sara that reminds me when I came from Paris by train. The train stopped at the customs station between France and Germany. It is a very small station in a little mining town, Forbach, that is of absolutely no touristic interest (should I say it is ugly and in the middle of nowhere- ok that would come close;) )

An American girl opposite of me just asked: Is this Frankfurt station;)

:D

Edwina's Secretary
09-14-2003, 11:15 AM
Some years ago I hired a young man from Arkansas to work for me. After he had been in Chicago for a while he told me he was thinking of taking some classes. I asked where and he said the college with the great gothic looking buildng. I hated to tell him it was a sewage treatment plant! (Didn't he smell it???)

tatsxxx11
09-14-2003, 11:39 AM
Wow, those are some nifty digs!! Like T&P's Mom and Sara, I wouldn't mind vacationing there myself!:D Of course, another option would be going along with Randi and John on holiday!:D But then my picture wouldn't be on "the wall!: :p Be a good boy, Fister man and have fun all!

Vio&Juni
09-14-2003, 11:41 AM
Juni and Pichu will be staying at home only with my sister and my brother :)
Tomorrow is the big day. In the afternoon I am supposed to take my passport with the visa (hopefully) :)

Barbara
09-14-2003, 12:50 PM
Vio make sure you tell us tomorrow how it went. Else I'll die. :eek: ;)

Kirsten
09-14-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
Goodness, I must have missed something. For a second I thought he was being sent to jail for the 'birthday bed' incident.
Have fun all of you.:D

Ha ha ha, I thought the same when I read the subject line! LOL But this looks like a much nicer place! :)

Kirsten

Vio&Juni
09-15-2003, 10:33 AM
I got the visa! and I am coming on Friday. I have booked a ticket for Friday through Timisoara to Munchen. I will be there at 10:45 am!!! He-he-he!

Can't wait to see all of you!

Now back to work, if I want to come. I have some budget calculations to make, documents to translate, workplans to review. We will have a big meeting on Thursday (on my request, not on Friday :) ) and I have to get it all ready!

Barbara
09-15-2003, 11:50 AM
Whooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooo:D :D :D

Randi
09-15-2003, 04:31 PM
Yeahhhhh Vio! :D We've all been waiting for this reply. :eek: We thought you'd make it. You'll be arriving before us. We're landing at 19.00 in Munich - will see you shortly after. :D

Fister will cope, he's been there before and it's actually the nicest place of them all. :) We'll make sure to take some pics when he arrives - plus the one on the wall. ;)

Vio&Juni
09-15-2003, 06:27 PM
Now at 2:38am, I am done with the documents for the meeting on Thursday. Can you say I am working hard?
But I am glad everyone agreed to have the meeting on Thursday instead of Friday just for me, so I could go on my short vacation.

I can't wait to meet Barbara and Siegmar, Randi & John, and Sara & Don. And Filou and Tigris :D

Miss Meow
09-15-2003, 06:49 PM
Viorica, have you packed your camera??? :)

Edwina's Secretary
09-15-2003, 09:33 PM
Hot Dog Vio!!!! See you on Friday.....

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-15-2003, 10:14 PM
And to make it worse on myself, I just checked airfares. I could still get a flight leaving Thursday afternoon, connecting in Zurich and arriving in Munich at 10:15 am Friday for....get this....$782.26!!!! :( :( :(

But I'm SO excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! And now Vio is joining too - that is so exciting!!!

I sure hope you have good weather and get to see all the sites - along with the furry sites of Filou & Tigris. :D

Everyone have a beer for me, and if you are a wine drinker, sample some of the good German wines for me too. :D

On a side note, one of the more expensive flights ($2,971.00) stops over in Copenhagen on the way back. The airlines is called SAS - can't say as I've ever heard of them, but I'd do it just to be able to fly back with Randi & John for a ways. :D

You guys are going to have so much fun - I'll be at a Corvette event. :rolleyes: :D :D

Barbara
09-16-2003, 04:52 AM
One little problem. The sun will be shining and it should be rather warm. The temperature may reach the high 80s. 27-30°C.:( :( :(

I hope it won't be too hot.:rolleyes:

Debbie: The Scandinavian Airlines SAS has been founded in 1918 -so it is not exactly a newcomer;) Your flight sounds just fine! (Ok I have to ask Vio whether she shares her bed with you as I'm not sure to find a free one 2 days before start of Oktoberfest:p )

Ok, you all will notice that with any minute between now and Thursday I'm getting more and more NUTS:D

Vio&Juni
09-16-2003, 11:34 AM
Wow! 30C, should I pack my summer dresses too? I am glad it's going to be warm, it was rather cold here the last week.

Debbie, I think $782.26 is VEEERY cheap. Mine is $390.00 for a much shorter flight - well, also the cheapest from here :) And I wouldn't mind sharing the bed with you if you decide to come ;) And I am not hitting on you! :D

I should bring a Moldovan wine so everybody found out anout it too. Not that is better than German, but it's good!

Nicole, my camera will be charged and I will have a small spare card. So, there will be pictures galore :)

Is it Friday yet?

Barbara
09-16-2003, 12:00 PM
Ok the 27-30 will be during daytime. Nights are cold now: 5-8. So bring a sweatshirt too!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
Debbie, I think $782.26 is VEEERY cheap.

I thought so too. I was hoping to find them all in the $2,000.00 - $3,000.00 range so I could once again justify to myself that I can't go - then I found this and it broke my heart because I can't go. :(

And not to worry about hitting on me, I'd love to have to share a bed with you, but since that's not an option, I guess we don't have to worry about the "hitting on" part. ;) :D

Can't wait for all the pics and stories. :D

Oh, and I also can't wait for the better world that is to come out of this since you all will be discussing and solving all the world problems. Think you can clear up the Iraq thing while you're at it? And the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? Get those two figured out and settled and we'll all be doing good. :D

Barbara
09-16-2003, 01:01 PM
Oh, and I also can't wait for the better world that is to come out of this since you all will be discussing and solving all the world problems. Think you can clear up the Iraq thing while you're at it? And the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? Get those two figured out and settled and we'll all be doing good. :D

Ok, you want us to start with the easy things first. I see.;)

AmberLee
09-17-2003, 01:38 AM
All the members of the international PT get-together, do keep us posted on your adventures/photos, etc! I'm trying hard not to be jealous but it's a struggle! ;) :p :D

{{{hugs}}}