PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

manda99
09-12-2003, 08:01 AM
Hello there Pet Talkers!
I don't know if you remember me (and Smokey) or not but we're baaaaack. :)
Things here in the Bronx are good. I'm working as a bartender and living with my boyfriend, Tommy, and of course, with Smokey... AND... our newest addition, Piper. A little kitten we found abandoned amongst some pipes in our back yard. Smokey likes her a lot and always wants to play, but she's a little smaller than he realizes (or he's bigger than he realizes) and she sometimes runs away if he gets too rough. But for the most part, things are going well between them. She even tries to creep up and cuddle with him when he is napping. I got a few shots of them when they were first checking each other out. Notice how small she is compared to Smokey! (Who, by the way, is 70 pounds! :eek: and healthy at last vet checkup.)

Oh, and a quick update on Pork Chop - He has some kind of mange thing going on that the vets can't figure out so he has to wear a cone a lot of the time. Poor fella. Other than that, I hear he's a happy doggie.

It's nice to be back and I hope to catch up with all of you & yours soon.

-Amanda
Pic1: Smokey and Piper, Day 1 together

manda99
09-12-2003, 08:02 AM
oops, the picture

manda99
09-12-2003, 08:03 AM
Piper and Smokey today

tatsxxx11
09-12-2003, 08:39 AM
Hi Amanda!! Welcome back!:) It's great hearing from you and getting the happy update! Wow, Smokey is SO big!! What a handsome boy! And little Piper is so precious...and little!:D I hope you'll be able to stop by and update us now and again! Glad to hear that Porkchop is doing well, too!:D
Sandra

dukedogsmom
09-12-2003, 08:46 AM
Hi Amanda. I don't know if I've been here long enough to have remembered you :) Those pictures are sure cute. Welcome back!

Kona & Oreo's mom
09-12-2003, 09:30 AM
Welcome back! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I hope Pork Chop gets better soon.

Tonya
09-12-2003, 09:40 AM
Welcome back, Manda. Good looking family you got there! -Tonya

lovemyshiba
09-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Welcome back!!!!
You were one of the members I was just going to post about---wondering where in the heck you went!!!!
I'm so glad to hear that Smokey is doing well--he looks wonderful!! And little Piper--what a sweetie!! Glad they get along so well!!!
Glad to hear everything's going well in the Bronx--great to hear from you!!!

KYS
09-12-2003, 04:33 PM
Welcome back.
Smokey is huge, especially next to widdle kitty Piper.

Kfamr
09-12-2003, 09:14 PM
OH MY GOSH!!

You're alive!! Thankfully!

HOLY COW!! Smokey is such a HUGE handsome man! I remember his picture from when he was a puppy! WOW!!

I missed you guys!!!

Poor P.C. Hopefully he'll get better ans back to his handsome self! :(