PDA

View Full Version : Roxy is snoring

Tonya
09-11-2003, 11:41 PM
Roxy is snoring so loud right now. I just had to share it with someone who cared. :D

kingrattus
09-11-2003, 11:51 PM
Rocky the rotty, use to snore sooo loud, u could hear his snoring in the basement & if u touched the wall closest to were he was kept, u could feel him snoring.

Tonya
09-11-2003, 11:53 PM
lol. This is the first time I've heard her snore...and it is soooo loud! I don't think that they got good sleep last night, so I think that is why. I'm embarrassed to say that they slept in the front yard last night. They like to hang out (on chains) out front and visit the neighbors. They didn't want to come in, so I figured I'd leave them out a little later. My husband was working on the truck until late last night. I've never done this before, but I forgot to bring them in. We both kind of thought that the other had brought the dogs in. I'd had a really tough day and had to take pain meds for my shoulder. I felt so horrible when I woke up this morning! They seemed happy about the extra time outside, but I am sure that they didn't sleep as sound as they do inside.

kingrattus
09-11-2003, 11:56 PM
is she sleeping on her back, or is her head higher then her body or lower?

Max will snore if his head is haging off the couch/chair, or he'll snore if his head is resting on the arm of the couch or chair.

Rocky snored loudly when he was on his back.

Tonya
09-11-2003, 11:58 PM
Roxy always sleeps on her back. My batteries are dead on the camera, but I'll have to get a pic sometime.

kingrattus
09-12-2003, 12:01 AM
hehehe silly puppy... better go charge up those batteries, I want pics now :)

dukedogsmom
09-12-2003, 08:48 AM
That is so funny! Duke snores all the time. One time I taped him :)

Kona & Oreo's mom
09-12-2003, 09:28 AM
Oreo snores, too. I really didn't notice (I'm a sound sleeper), but Oreo's "babysitter" reported that she was awakened by the snoring several times!