PDA

View Full Version : Need to Vent...

GoldenRetrLuver
09-11-2003, 08:36 PM
Okay, I need to vent. Its just another rant, so don't feel you have to read it.

Alright, I have a folder that has a bunch of pictures of Molly and Daisy on them. This one girl I sit next too in Math class sees my folder and says, "Why do you have those weird looking pictures on it?" I responded, "They're not weird, there my dogs, Molly and Daisy." She said, "Oh, well, there just dogs." "Why do they take up your ENTIRE folder?!" in a snobbish voice.

EXCUSE ME!? It is MY folder, and I can do whatever *I* want with it. Its not like there was any profanity on it, just Molly and Daisy pictures. I also didn't like it when she said "Oh, there JUST dogs." :( There not JUST dogs, there my babies.

*Sighs* Okay, I feel alot better now. Kind of a stupid rant, but yeah. I'm so glad I have Pet Talk, where animals are not considered, "Just pets." :rollseyes:

Thanks for listening. :)

Logan
09-11-2003, 08:42 PM
Don't you feel badly about that, Julie. My daughter has a binder with slots for pictures, and she has pet pictures plastered all over it! :D That girl should be ashamed of herself! Maybe she's just jealous of the gorgeous Molly and Daisy and wishes she had her own!

binka_nugget
09-11-2003, 08:43 PM
That's like saying "oh their JUST kids". Oh gosh I wonder what she'd do if she saw my imagestation album? LOL If you feel like having a good laugh..show her my album. I think I have 300+pics in there..alot of my pics aren't even uploaded yet lol.

tatsxxx11
09-11-2003, 08:46 PM
That girl is foolish and silly!! You should be very proud of your beautiful Molly and Daisy and even more proud that you are loved by such special creatures! I think she's jealous!! You are the lucky one and don't you feel bad one whit about what she has to say! HUGS to you and to Molly and Daisy!:)

Tonya
09-11-2003, 10:00 PM
"Oh, there JUST dogs."

I would have said "Oh, you're JUST a dumb broad."

hehe. I feel sorry for people like that. A person that doesn't know the unconditional love of animals is really missing out in life.

I Love Brian, Forever <3
09-11-2003, 10:02 PM
I'd laugh at her. She doesn't know what she's missing and I bet she's not lucky enough to have a canine companion.

GoldenRetrLuver
09-11-2003, 10:04 PM
Thanks guys, you made me feel alot better. :) Yep, I bet shes just jealous, I mean who wouldn't be?! :D:p

LOL Tonya. :D I would have said something to her, but I don't like making people mad at me..:o

Logan
09-11-2003, 10:19 PM
I would have said something to her, but I don't like making people mad at me..

You know what, Julie. That's a good thing too!! I like you!!! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
09-11-2003, 10:22 PM
:o Thanks Logan! :o Your a great person too! :D (esspecially that your a fellow golden lover...) ;)

*LabLoverKEB*
09-11-2003, 10:27 PM
That girl is obviousley very jealous of your beautiful Molly and Daisy. My folder is also covered with Sadie's pictures, too!;) Your very lucky that you have 2 great buddy's like Molly and Daisy, and that girl, doesn't.

KYS
09-12-2003, 12:28 AM
What a silly girl!

You should see all the pictures of my dogs on my
desk at work. :)

CathyBogart
09-12-2003, 01:23 AM
Well obviously she's either jealous, or has no taste, or her vision is skewed in some way. :)

Barbara
09-12-2003, 04:35 AM
Think about how poor people are if they can see pets as "just dogs". They will miss many of the most beautiful things in life. (and this makes me chuckle ;))

BTW Molly and Daisy are gorgeous !

lovemyshiba
09-12-2003, 07:20 AM
J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!!

That's what she is--who wouldn't be? Obviously she has never know the love of a four-legger.
I think it's wonderful that all of you have your dogs' pictures on your folders--I work in a restaurant, and I keep a little book on my where I write my orders. In the book, are pictures of my dogs. Partly because people always go "what's a shiba inu?", but mainly because I like to show off my babies!!!! I figure it's the same as someone who keeps a picture on their desk at work--I just don't have a desk!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
09-12-2003, 06:11 PM
Hehe..thanks guys!

Aww..thanks Barbara! :D

moosmom
09-13-2003, 08:43 PM
I would've told her to keep her big fat nose in her own damn folder and that it's none of her business! But then again, that's MHO.

apcrs5122
09-13-2003, 09:29 PM
Lol Donna:p

Julie, ignore her, she's just jealous, anyone would be (I know I am;)). The inside of my locker is covered in my animal's pictures. I need to take some more of Alex, Cleo, and the piggies though.

Don't worry, we love Molly and Daisy!:D

micki76
09-13-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by KYS
What a silly girl!

You should see all the pictures of my dogs on my
desk at work. :)

Mine too! :D

GoldenRetrLuver
09-13-2003, 10:12 PM
Hehe..thanks guys! :D

I saw her on friday, she has all of these Good Charlotte pictures in her locker. I went up to her, with folder in hand and asked her "Why do you have all those pictures covering your locker?" She said "They're my favorite band, got a problem?!" I said "Why? There JUST a band" and walked away, she was pretty ticked off.

Ahh...I know, I'm so mean. :p Hehe...

Soledad
09-13-2003, 10:18 PM
EXCELLENT!!!

apcrs5122
09-13-2003, 11:41 PM
Hehe, GO JULIE!!!!!!!:D