PDA

View Full Version : It's Our Tigris

gini
09-11-2003, 12:54 AM
I am going to totally cheat......and post this on the evening of the 10th. It is only 11 PM here in California.

But when I saw who our CAT OF THE DAY is for 9/11, I let out a WHOOP and a HOLLER!

Tigris, congratulations you beautiful boy!

Your Mom and Dad are going to be SOOO happy! I hope Filou takes it well too.

Jax
09-11-2003, 12:56 AM
What an impressive handsome kitty you are Tigris! How cute it must look - with you grooming your brother, so sweet. Congrats to Tigris, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

sasha the cat
09-11-2003, 02:10 AM
a very handsome COTD. Mew, Me-eoW, I know a handsome boy when I see one...

Catgratulations, Tigris! Celebrate today with Filou and your purrsons... My KatMa loves your fur which looks so dense and silky. She would love to kiss your soft, furry tummy and pet you all over.

Live long & healthy with Filou, both happy, loved & cherished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 11th -- democratic peoples the world over will never forget nor forgive what hatred and terrorism did.
http://www.september11news.com/Sept11WTCSouthTowerUA175_small.jpg

koxka
09-11-2003, 02:28 AM
Our very Tigris COTD!
CONGRATULATIONS to you and your humans! They must be very proud of you!

...and yes, I bet that intense look would scary all the cats in the neigbourhood ...not to mention your magnificent whiskers... :p

Maybe, to celebrate your special day, you can get the newspaper all by yourself :D

bisi.cat
09-11-2003, 02:40 AM
WOW...Good Morning, Tigris!!!

What a surprize to meet you this morning...and what a handsome COTD you are...
I hope everyone raves about you today and I am sure "AAAAWWW"s will not only occur in Munich, but all over the world...and I hope all four of you have fun today!!!
ENJOY!!!

:D :D :D

Vio&Juni
09-11-2003, 03:33 AM
WOW! Tigris is COTD today!!!
I know I said it many times, but I will say it once again - Tigris, you are one extremely handsome cat! I can't wait to meet you in person :)

Juni and Pichu send kitty kisses :) I send virtual chin scritches an I hope to give you some real chin scritches nex week-end :)

Killearn Kitties
09-11-2003, 04:33 AM
Ooh Tigris! What a handsome boy you are. :D
We hope you have a day filled with treats and cuddles and lots of playtime with Filou.

Congratulations on your special day of honour today!!

ChrisH
09-11-2003, 04:55 AM
Oh, most gorgeous Cat of the Day Tigris, Congratulations!! :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-11-2003, 05:06 AM
YIPEE - it's our very own Tigris. What a handsome cat of the day you are!

I loved to read more about you, and would love to rub your silky fur, and tickle that precious belly:D

I hope that you get lots of special luvvies and treats on your special day (and be sure to share with Filou so there is no jealousy)

Congrats on being our extra special Cat of The Day.

Ally sends Kitten Kisses:D

Dan Holder
09-11-2003, 05:38 AM
An unusual and handsome kitty. With his size and fluff, it must be be especially good to hear that purr on the blankets during the German winters. Good luck.

jenluckenbach
09-11-2003, 05:41 AM
What a handsome picture, Tigris. I was so happy to see you in the place of honor. You will make today very special.

neko1
09-11-2003, 06:12 AM
Hooray for Tigris!!!! It really made my day to see you this morning!!! Congrats on cotd:)

framboise
09-11-2003, 06:17 AM
Congratulations Tigris!
You are a great, nice and clever boy.
We wish you a beautiful life with your brother Filou.
Enjoy the day, you are a real Star;)

lynnestankard
09-11-2003, 06:18 AM
YIPPEEE!!! It's our very own Tigris - well done gorgeous boy for being our Cat of the Day. Bet Mum and Dad are soooo pleased xxxx Hope you get lots of treats and cuddles on your very special day xxx

Lynne

Steffi N
09-11-2003, 06:52 AM
Tigris, you look magnificent in that picture. Its great to see you as our Cat of the Day. Barbara, the story of how he chose you is so sweet. Have a happy day with Filou and I hope you get extra treats and maybe even an extra earwashing.

Pam
09-11-2003, 06:56 AM
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/party/luxhello.gifYippie it is our very own Tigris!! What a pleasant surprise to see you today in the honored spot!! Congratulations to you, handsome Tigris, our very special Cat of the Day!!

catlover4ever
09-11-2003, 07:09 AM
Let's have 3 cheers for our Tigris. I knew it was you as soon as I saw your name come up on the screen. What a wonderful, magnificant picture. You brought a great big smile to my face and really made my day today.

Congratulations Tigris on being a wonderful COTD!!!!:cool:

Logan
09-11-2003, 07:19 AM
Tigris!!!! Congratulations, sweetie, on being the Cat of the Day!!! Do you think Filou will allow you to have your own day in the spotlight??? I'm thinking you should probably share the rewards of the day with him since you are both favorites to us!!! :)

Congrats, again, Tigris, and to your whole family!!! :D :D :D

Love,
Logan, Buttercup and Mimi

sasvermont
09-11-2003, 08:13 AM
Tigris, you are the cat of the day. We saw your photo and began yelling "Yea, it's our Tigris"...

Congratulations big boy. Have a great day in the limelight.

Love,

Juni Rose, Miley and SAS
Camp Vermont
:cool:

Randi
09-11-2003, 08:15 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Tigris!

Tigris, what a treat to see you as our own Cat of the day! You are one of my favourites! I bet your mum and dad are proud of you and will give you extra cuddles and treats today on your very special day. ;) I hope you'll share with Filou and have lots of fun! We’ll celebrate again next week when we meet you, so be ready for more cuddles and treats. :D

Nosekisses from us and Fister sends lots of purrs and headbumpies! :)

http://www.gifs.net/animate/101-101_ani.gif

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-11-2003, 08:29 AM
Tigris, my man!!!! What a treat to see your pic pop up when I went to COTD!

You are soooo handsome, and this pic really shows it off!

Congratulations, sweety, hope you have a great day with lots and lots of extra treats. Chin scritchies to you on your special day! :D

tatsxxx11
09-11-2003, 08:59 AM
Wow!!!:eek: THE Tigris, one of Pet Talk's most beloved kitties is Cat of the Day!!:) Woo hoo!!! Congratulations to you beautfiul boy! You are stunning!! I hope you and Filou and your Mommy and Daddy have a happy, howlin' day of celebration! Love and purrrs to you sweetie, from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

catmandu
09-11-2003, 09:29 AM
I too let out a yell when I saw that it was our Tigris who is now the COTD! although because it is A Library , a subdued yell! But it so great to see the Cat of one of our Pillars , and a Cat that we all know and Love get this honor! Concatualtions from he Lost Cats Hotel , Tigris COTD!!!!!

Kona & Oreo's mom
09-11-2003, 09:40 AM
Hooray--It's Tigris!! :D Congratulations, sweet boy. Barbara and Siegmar, you must be very proud parents today. What a lovely tribute you wrote.
Have a wonderful, special day, Tigris!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-11-2003, 10:26 AM
YIPEEEEEE!!!! PT'S OWN HANDSOME TIGRIS IS CAT OF THE DAY TODAY!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETHEART!!!
(pssst... I think this calls for a new toy or two and some treats, don't you?):D

RedHedd
09-11-2003, 10:49 AM
YAY! Another PT cat is COTD! Cat-gratulations Tigris! It's a day to celebrate with extra treats, head bumpies and belly rubs (on the lovely, fluffy belly of yours!) Enjoy your special day of fame! :D

catland
09-11-2003, 10:49 AM
Congratuations Tigris:D

Bari_d
09-11-2003, 11:15 AM
We were so thrilled to see you here this morning, Tigris! Paw applause, applause, applause!!!! Hope you and Filou are celebrating together! You are such a magnificent furrboy!!!! We will update your photo on our webpage www.cathappy.com/petphotos2.htm to link back to your COTD page tomorrow!!! I know Barbara's very proud!!!

SPECIAL noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride!!!

Catsnclay
09-11-2003, 01:55 PM
Congratulations Tigris! What a wonderful honor! You should be proud of your mommy & daddy for entering you in COTD. You are a handsome guy!! :D

felinefriend
09-11-2003, 02:18 PM
Oh, Tigris, your silky, plush coat is SO gorgeous!!! I would love to hear your purr motor "hummin' like a Harley" as your proud ma-ma boasts of her baby!!! I enjoyed re-seeing your brother Filou's photo too! You two are quite a pair! So you open doors and surprise attack your family? You are a silly character, a FUN one for sure!!! So nice to have met you today, Tigris! I hope you're having a great day playing and getting lots of treats!!! We can see why your Meow-mie is so PROUD!!! :cool: :D :)

jazzcat
09-11-2003, 03:16 PM
Tigris you are a gorgeous, handsome boy. Enjoy your special day!!

Miss Meow
09-11-2003, 04:17 PM
What a wonderful surprise when I logged in this morning!!! That shining fur, those green, knowing eyes, PT's Tigris!!! Congratulations and enjoy this special day :D

Barbara
09-11-2003, 04:34 PM
Tigris feels very honored to be Cat of the Day at this special day.
He sends headbumpies to all his friends worldwide (he has said to Filou that he is the most famous German cat now as he got more posts than Filou;) ) but he wants to send some special purrs today to the US kitties.

Cataholic
09-11-2003, 05:58 PM
Tigris, your beauty stops me in mid-type! You are silken pleasure, all wrapped up in a kitty body! I hope your day was simply fantastic, and I echo other's sentiments..please share with Filou! Happy COTD on this very special day.

Edwina's Secretary
09-11-2003, 06:37 PM
I go out of town for the day and almost miss TIGRIS!!!!! as cotd!!!

Congratulations big boy and keep on practicing that Harley purr. It will endear you to my husband when we meet you next week!

Way to go Tigris!!

ScantyNebula
09-11-2003, 06:52 PM
WOW! Its Tigris - Congratulations sweet thing!! :D How nice to have you as our special kitty today! :):D

zippy-kat
09-11-2003, 06:58 PM
Tigris! I forgot to check COTD today and look at what I would've missed...one of our own!!

I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day filled with all the kitty-joy your little heart can take. :D

Vermontcat
09-11-2003, 07:07 PM
Sorry if I am late in congratulating one of Pet Talk's own sweet kitties on being today's Cat of the Day!
It was so nice to see you honored today Tigris and it was nice to read your story too!
You sure are one handsome hunk of kitty!:)

rg_girlca
09-11-2003, 08:47 PM
Congratulations on our handsome Tigris for being our COTD.

I'm sure your going to get lots of special treats today.

lizbud
09-11-2003, 08:56 PM
Hello Tigris,

It's so great to meet you today. Your momma has talked
about you so much & now I feel I know you better. I loved
reading your story & seeing you so upclose & personal. What
a gorgeous fellow you are & such a sweetie too. Happy congrats
on being given a day of special honor today as CAT OF THE DAY.
Hope you've enjoyed your special day & share treats with Filou.:)

gini
09-11-2003, 09:22 PM
I have gone several times today back to the picture of Tigris.

What strikes me about him is that you feel you have never been "looked" at quite the way Tigris can do it.

It seems as though he is looking straight through to your soul.

Again, congratulations. You are one magnificent cat.

shais_mom
09-11-2003, 10:32 PM
Congratulations to our Boy Tigris!
Have a great day!

krazyaboutkatz
09-11-2003, 11:26 PM
Congrats on being COTD Tigris!!!:D You're such a gorgeous cat and I'm sure you've made your family very proud. Enjoy your day in the limelight. :)

karlyb
09-11-2003, 11:47 PM
What a beautiful cat! Tigris is obviously much loved and well-cared for to look so healthy and shining. Another example of kitties picking the family they want to live with. Tigris and Filou bear a resemblance to each other from the Absy parentage, with Tigris having the added dimensions of the Siberian. Tigris, you are a gorgeous COTD!