PDA

View Full Version : Rocky has discovered peanuts.

KYS
09-10-2003, 09:59 PM
I threw over some peanuts over the fence into my aunts
yard. The blue jays and squirrels like peanuts in the shell,
and I don't want the dogs eating the squirrels and blue jays.

I'm sitting in the family room and I hear the blue Jays sqawking and their mad about something.
Sure enough I see what happens.
The Blue Jay grabs a peanut and than fly's over to my yard
and lands on the grass. Rocky than chases the blue Jay,
and starts looking for the peanut. He finds it, lays down and opens up the shell and he eats the peanuts.

Now these Blue Jays are not to swift, because you think they would keep those darn peanuts in my Aunts yard where it is animal friendly.

I put Rocky in the house, so the B. Jays could eat in peace.
(well you had to have been their, but it was funny.)

anna_66
09-11-2003, 08:16 AM
Sounds pretty funny to me:D
What a smart dog you are Rocky!
Mom can't get anything past you!

cloverfdx
09-11-2003, 08:56 AM
lol, ohh rocky you are soooo smart :D

you keep those blue jays in line mr rocky, and make sure they keep you well fed ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
09-11-2003, 09:32 AM
*lol*
Rockey!! You are a smart cookie!!! Be nice to those little birdies now.. and share thoes peanuts with them!!:D ;)

lovemyshiba
09-11-2003, 09:51 AM
Sounds like Rocky has those Blue Jays trained well!!!!

I can just picture it--blue jay picks up peanut, Rocky waits patiently, blue jay drops peanut into Rocky's mouth!!!!

lol!!

Logan
09-11-2003, 09:52 AM
Rocky, you were just completing your birthday celebration with some peanuts!!! :D You are too funny!!! I'll bet that Blue Jay learned his lesson!!!!

Pam
09-11-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by KYS
and I don't want the dogs eating the squirrels and blue jays.

hehe! I loved this line! :D It sounds like the bluejays are not too sharp for sure! I bet Rocky was watching from the house just itching to get back out for some peanut crunching. My two love it when I fill up the birdfeeder in the back yard and it's not even so much the fact that it attracts the birds. When I pour the seed in, I often spill a little and they are there to gobble it right up. :rolleyes: If they eat enough, it makes pooper scooping very interesting! :)

dukedogsmom
09-11-2003, 10:15 AM
How funny! And you can tell when Bluejays get angry. They have a distinctive sound. Must have been fun to watch.

tatsxxx11
09-11-2003, 04:47 PM
LOL!!! Karen, those Jays might have been in peril in this yard too!! :eek: Rocky knew a good thing! Free delivery!! Silly birdies!

KYS
09-11-2003, 07:47 PM
Pam My two love it when I fill up the birdfeeder in the back yard and it's not even so much the fact that it attracts the birds. When I pour the seed in, I often spill a little and they are there to gobble it right up. :rolleyes: >>>>>>>

I know what you mean. I use to fill up my bird feeder and
pepper's poop looked like a tiny hotdog made of bird seeds. lol

Free delivery I like that.
I guess it's like ordering take out and having it delivered. lol

I almost took a picture of him eating the peanuts until
I read the thread about peanuts being a no no.
I guess a couple will not hurt him. :)

tatsxxx11
09-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Star LOVES birdseed!!:rolleyes: The poopies....:D:D:D