PDA

View Full Version : for the sheltie lovers.

Crikit
09-10-2003, 07:21 PM
and well everyone else I guess but the sheltie lovers will love this pic.

It's a pic of the Canadian National Agility team mini dog team.

binka_nugget
09-10-2003, 07:23 PM
is that "storm" on the right (beside the pap?)

ooo oo..the 2nd person from the left looks really familiar..is the dog's name by any chance dart? or is it cass....? LOl I can't remember

Aspen and Misty
09-10-2003, 07:29 PM
I want the one beside the Papillon!!!!! S/he is pretty!

Ash!

dukedogsmom
09-10-2003, 07:33 PM
How cute are they? I just love it!!

Crikit
09-10-2003, 07:34 PM
Okay from left to right the dogs are.

Kelsey (Sheltie) Dart (Sheltie) Storm(Sheltie...the owners name is Case, that could be what you were thinking Binka) and Target (Pap...love that little dog.)

binka_nugget
09-10-2003, 07:34 PM
:D If it indeed is storm, she (he?) is verrryy pretty. I had the chance to talk to his handler at a superdogs show a few weeks ago. He told me about a local agility club around here..for me and kai to get started at. Storm is very tiny compared to kai lol. I think his/her owner said that storm's 12.5inches? maybe 14? I can't remember...Kai's 18 inches lol. Kai's HUGE compared to other shelties.

[edit] :D I knew it! lol

Crikit
09-10-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
[B Kai's HUGE compared to other shelties.
[/B]

Actually I know a couple of shelties that are the same size as Kai. I think what it is is that those three shelties are smaller then others. :D

binka_nugget
09-10-2003, 07:43 PM
lol that reminds me of this walkathon we went to last weekend. There were maybe 5 or 6 other shelties there that were all perfect height for the standard. There was this one lady who had a blue merle sheltie in her arms that kept turning around and staring at us..she gave us dirty looks for some reason. If I wasn't in such a good mood, I would have said something nasty lol. :D anywho, I loved the pic. I've been fortunate enough to meet 3 of those 4 dogs...they're all very gorgeous.

Crikit
09-10-2003, 08:17 PM
We've probably met the same 3 dogs then :D I got to see Case and Storm at a seminar last winter. Seanna and Dart I've gotten to know and watch at agility trials here in Calgary, they drive down from Edmonton for them, and Shannen and Target I know quite well because she's actually a very good friend of mine, sort of my agility mentor if you will (she's taught me almost everything I know about agility). She's also the person that hooked me up with Winter and Tama. Our whole agility group is very proud of her and Target.