PDA

View Full Version : Grrr, Rant!!!

wolfsoul
09-10-2003, 03:48 PM
I have been training Frisco since last November. He was going to participate in the SPCA Wiggle Waggle Walkathon trick contest. And I KNOW that he would win. The website said that it would be on the 11th, which would be tomorrow. But, I looked at their site today, and NOW it says that it was on the 7th!! We missed it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I feel like crying. :( This is so unfair. :( Frisco might not be alive next year, he is getting old, he might not be able to do it. :( This sucks.

Sorry, I needed to vent..

slleipnir
09-10-2003, 04:37 PM
That sucks :( Maybe there will be something else pop up sometime soon he could do instead?

bluekat
09-10-2003, 05:24 PM
:( I'm sorry to hear that.....that sucks that you've missed it:( I too hope that there is another one closer that you could compete in again.

primabella
09-10-2003, 05:31 PM
I'm sorry about what happened. It must have been a huge disappointement for you. How about showing us some of those tricks in some new Frisco pictures? :D

binka_nugget
09-10-2003, 06:17 PM
:( Oh no...I'm so sorry. Me and kai went to that walkathon thing ...I'm sure you guys would have kicked butt. If I get the chance to come up there for the collie..I'll be sure to take a mini movie of frisco doing the trick so we can share it w/pt k? :)

wolfsoul
09-10-2003, 06:53 PM
Thanks everyone. :) Liana, I can't really take pics because he only knows how to turn around in a circle when I tell him, jump through a hoop and jump over my arm. Whenever I take pics it's a blur when he's jumping lol. But I will get some pics of him walking a tight rope. :)

Some GREAT news -- My friend thinks that it was postponed due to the fire. I really hope so. :D I've been making Frisco practice so much. He practices every day. I want him to win that humungous trophy lmao. Even if he doesn't win, he'll always be my little champion. :)

dukedogsmom
09-10-2003, 07:23 PM
It sucks to miss something that you've been looking forward to for a long time. I've done that before.