PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Tanja
09-10-2003, 03:36 PM
Hello, I am new here, my name is Tanja and I live in Polland. i have one sibirian husky, her name is magda. I try to put in her foto here :) I am sorry if I write wrong english,because I just learn.

Magda is 2 years old. She loves to play, and she loves winter and snow. We have been in may shows, and she have won many prices! One time she was so ill and we thinked that she will die,but I hoped that it will be OK, and we spend lot of money to get her ok,so she getted ok :)

Samantha Puppy
09-10-2003, 03:40 PM
Very pretty dog!!

Your English isn't perfect, but not bad for someone just learning! Congrats to you for even trying - I doubt I could have learned English if it wasn't my first language... it's confusing!!

Tonya
09-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Hello, Tanja. Welcome to PetTalk. Magda is a beautiful dog! I have Roxy, a husky, Dusty, an husky-australian shephard, and Teddy a pomeranian. I also have 2 cats, 3 snakes, and a fish.

tatsxxx11
09-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Oh, what a beautiful dog your Magda is!:) And you're doing very well with your English, too! This is a great place to practice your skillks, too!:) I love the photo!! She looks like a real competitor! I hope you stay with us and share more stories and pics of your beautiful girl! You should be very proud of her! Welcome to Pet Talk, Tanja and Magda!:)

Dakota's Mommy
09-10-2003, 04:04 PM
Hello and welcome to Pet Talk! You're pup is very beautiful! Yes, you did a pretty good job with the English too, it really is a hard language though! I am the mom of 3 girls, Destiny a dalmation, Dakota a harlequin great dane, and Sierra lab/terrier mix! I hope you enjoy your time here on Pet Talk!

GSDgurl
09-10-2003, 04:06 PM
WOW.....Tanja is bueatiful~!!
Great picture of her. You are doin well with your English too...I must add~!! Welcome to PT.....you'll love it here....hope you stay. Hope to see more pictures your Tanja girl~!!

Thanx for sharing~!!:D

My Peanuts
09-10-2003, 04:33 PM
Magda is beautiful! Welcome to pet talk. I think you will really like this message board. :D

KYS
09-10-2003, 05:43 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Tanja and Magda.
I think you are doing very well with your
English too.
(I had no trouble at all reading your post)
Magda is beautiful.

lovemyshiba
09-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Magda is gorgeous!! How old is she??
I don't recall having anyone from Poland on the board before--please tell us more about your country, and of course, about beautiful Magda!!!

I think your English sounds great--this is a great place to practice!!

FROGSnDOGS
09-10-2003, 06:18 PM
Wow your dog is really beautiful as evry one said. Welcome to pet talk, I thnk you will really like it here everyone is so helpful;) I have 9 dogs 5 poodles, 2 yorkies, 1 lab mix and a cocker.:D Bye!

Toby's Mommy
09-10-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
Very pretty dog!!

Your English isn't perfect, but not bad for someone just learning! Congrats to you for even trying - I doubt I could have learned English if it wasn't my first language... it's confusing!!

Welcome to PT!! My name is Sara and I own 1 dog (Boo Boo), 2 cats (Mittens and Cassie), and 2 horses (Thumper and Austin).
I hope you have lots of fun on Pet Talk!!:D

primabella
09-10-2003, 07:10 PM
Hello and welcome to PT! I think your English is pretty good. Keep practicing, it'll get better. :)

Your dog is beautiful. I am glad that she is doing alright now. :D

Tanja
09-11-2003, 03:20 AM
oooh, thanks for the nice words :)

How I said Magda is 2years old :) she had birthday on 28 July :)

you can´t belive, now I own two dogs :)

Yesterday mu mum buyed from onw women, who have akitas, one akita girl! The women couldn´t keep her dog...
I try to put in her photo, her name is Zadana and she is 1 ahd half year old....

I am very happy because now magda and zadana are very good friends.... i try to start with them in shows.... after one week is show, I don´t know that I can start with zadana, but magda will start :)

Magda´s full name is

Magdalena Pasova Duzy Pies

and Zadana´s is
Zadna Kurre Malantana

...... :)
oooh, and I try to put in other Magda´s photo

Tanja
09-11-2003, 03:21 AM
oops, wrond pic here is Magda 2

Tanja
09-11-2003, 03:22 AM
and heer Zadana

EssTer
09-11-2003, 03:24 AM
Ooh, my God!!! So cute sogs :) Congradulations, now you have one more dog :) Well, zadana is very nice, and so do Magda... Zadana have funy color :)

CamCamPup33
09-11-2003, 07:42 AM
i guess im kinda late on the welcome! lol Welcome To pettalk! My name is amber and i have a dog and a cat.. Cami *dog* Cali *cat* they are in my signature below.. Hope you stick around!! most newcomers dont.. lol :D your dogs are gorgeous! :eek:

anna_66
09-11-2003, 08:13 AM
Both magda and zadana are just beautiful! Thank you for sharing your photos:D
I hope to be seeing more soon!

And as for your english, very good for just learning!

EssTer
09-11-2003, 08:17 AM
Anna - can you please send me mesage how you made avatar with your pics?

cloverfdx
09-11-2003, 08:43 AM
welcome to pet talk, i hope you enjoy it here.

your dogs are beautiful, and good luck with showing them :D

well hope you can post more about yourself and your dogs soon, ohh and more pics please:)