PDA

View Full Version : Morons in my school.

Kfamr
09-10-2003, 02:44 PM
I overheard some kids talking about Sept. 11th while the principal was talking about how everyone should wear red white and blue tomorrow.

I heard them saying how they think it's so dumb and everyone was blowing it out of proportion. What really got me is that one of the kids said "It was just two dumb buildings crashing".....................

I thought to myself. Two "dumb" buildings which trapped thousands, Gave many health problems, And killed the lives of loved ones.

How can people be so ignorant and heartless? :mad:

I really would have said something to them, but I just hadn't had a good day today. It was my frist day being back to school after staying home for three days because i've been sick and still am. I'm piled up with work :(

I Love Brian, Forever <3
09-10-2003, 02:59 PM
That comment would've pissed me off so bad.... it DOES piss me off.

My friggin' uncle has breathing problems now, bad asthma and is on medication for life, for helping all of the other innocent people of the tragedy of 9/11. He lost friends there. Kids lost their moms and dads there and daughters and sons, etc.

Stupid people. What an embarassment to the United States of America.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:( :( :( :( :(

primabella
09-10-2003, 05:28 PM
Inconsiderate jerks :mad:

It's really terrible how ignorant some people can be and the fact that they're blaming this idea of the principal's on the buildings. It's so stupid. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry that you're sick, Kay. Get better soon. :)

babolaypo65
09-10-2003, 05:46 PM
More like an embarassment to humanity.

Originally posted by I Love Brian, Forever <3

Stupid people. What an embarassment to the United States of America.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:( :( :( :( :(

RICHARD
09-10-2003, 06:09 PM
actually,

having morons like that around is pretty educational........you look at them, then look at yourself.

see the difference????

good!

consider yourself ALOT more mature and smarter than they are.

mugsy
09-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
actually,

having morons like that around is pretty educational........you look at them, then look at yourself.

see the difference????

good!

consider yourself ALOT more mature and smarter than they are.

Excellent point Richard. Show them up by supporting our country tomorrow. Immaturity and stupidity reigns supreme.

Logan
09-10-2003, 09:21 PM
Amen to what Richard and Molly said! I agree 100%!

KayAnn, after I read what you described, I asked Helen about any activities at her school tomomorrow. They have been asked to dress in red, white and blue. Each grade is doing a different color. She is proud to be participating and she said that she heard none of the type of thing you did about it. Of course, she is in middle school, not high school.

But I am proud of your stance.

Logan

iceyshiver21
09-10-2003, 09:26 PM
Some people are so dumb..

Good point, Richard!

Soledad
09-10-2003, 09:41 PM
They're not just morons, but heartless. That's just plain scary.:eek: :confused: :(

popcornbird
09-10-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

I heard them saying how they think it's so dumb and everyone was blowing it out of proportion. What really got me is that one of the kids said "It was just two dumb buildings crashing".....................

:mad: :mad: :mad: I can't believe how anyone can be so heartless as to say that! Don't they realize how many innocent people DIED in those buildings? :mad: UGH!

wolf_Q
09-11-2003, 12:03 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

cloverfdx
09-11-2003, 09:52 AM
:( that is realy sad Kay, the heartless *censored* people such a disgrace to us considerate human beings.