PDA

View Full Version : What's the most embarassing thing your dog has ever done?

stacwase
09-10-2003, 09:01 AM
I just remembered something terribly embarassing that Jake did once, so I thought I'd ask the rest of you for stories!

When Jake was a puppy (about 10 months old) he loved to escape. One evening my daughter accidentally let him out, so I told her she had to bring him home before she left for the highschool football game. Well - she didn't. Jake ended up in the middle of the football field, during the pre-game, chasing the players!!!! The stadium was packed.

delceys_maddogs
09-10-2003, 09:28 AM
Really the most embarassing thing my dogs have done is, Chase when i had friends over to my flat he would try and pee on there legs and then try and hump there legs one by one! i was so embarassed i shut him in my room till he had calmed down then he was ok it was just the excitment of lots of people
Delcey

binka_nugget
09-10-2003, 09:29 AM
Lol what a cute story.

When we just got kai, we took him to a dog supplies store to pick up some of the essentials. He wasn't potty trained yet so I didn't want to risk letting him walk on the floor on his own and possibly peeing. So I picked him up instead. I felt a rumble in my hand and smelt something very nasty...yep...he farted. I'm glad it wasn't louder because only my mom heard.

stacwase
09-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Oh gross! He farted right in your hand! heheheheh

Cinder & Smoke
09-10-2003, 10:24 AM
Dad alluz wunderz why he takes us inna Pet Shops... :confused:

It'd been a prudy satisfyin visit - lotta busquits an krunchies onna floor (we help da Klerkz wiffa floor sweepin!)

We wuz checkin out; I wuz standin up doin *shakes* & *begs* fur treetz frumma Check-Out Gurl; Cinder kept pullin backwurdz an stickin her hed round da kornur uvva check-out kounter... Folks behind us wuz doin alotta *snikkerin* :)

Allua suddin ole Cinnerz lets loose wiffa HUGE BuRRRRRP! :eek:
Da krowd went wild! :D

Gurl behind cudint talk; her Guy finally managed ta spit it out...
"She's only had 4 or 5." :p

Seemz Miz Cinnerz had spotted a bin fulla Bisquitz at Dawggie Eye Levul -
and wuz Helpin Herself as fast as she culd Gobbil em Up!
:rolleyes:

Dad offur'd to pay fur em, but da Klerk sed it wuz their treet!
I gotta kupple extrees outta da kounter buckit fur da road.

Dad put on hiz Purdy RED Face :cool:
an we all left inna bit uvva Hurrie!

/s/ SmokeMutt

stacwase
09-10-2003, 10:36 AM
LOL, Cinder & Smokey! Keep 'em coming!

lovemyshiba
09-10-2003, 05:26 PM
I know I just posted this somewhere else recently, but here goes:

Kito and I went to a dog show in July. We were checking everything out, and visiting the booths. It was an outdoor show, and there were a ton of dogs there, showing and visiting. I realized I had forgotten my travel water dish, so I went to one of the booths to buy one, and of course, I'm looking around at other stuff as well. I turn around to look at Kito, and there he is, leg up in the air, peeing on the leashes that were hanging there for sale:o :o :o :o :o

I went to a different booth for the water dish.

anna_66
09-11-2003, 07:06 AM
The most embarassing thing had to be from my RB Keisha.
We were at obedience and she did wonderful with the stay, but there was no way she was coming. We tried everything. Finally she decided it was time to come, but not to me! She made a beeline for the open door:eek: Everyone there started chasing her. Luckily someone caught her or she would have been gone!

Pam
09-11-2003, 07:14 AM
I have posted this before in a similar thread, but my RB dog, Ashley, once threw up right next to the feet of my son's good friend as he sat in my living room! :o What made it worse is that this guy is not an animal lover at all. I am sure this did not score any points with him about pets in general. :o

stacwase
09-11-2003, 07:23 AM
heheheh - they love to get us in trouble, don't they!

taylorboy
09-11-2003, 08:53 AM
Unfortunately this happens everyday to me. People think it's quite the trick that I taught him but I didn't teach him at all. My 13 month old yellow lab named Taylor feels the need to back himself into a bush when he has to poop. He gets but so high up on the branches that sometimes his back legs aren't even touching the ground. He prefers cedar trees, I guess they smell better or something but it's really embarrassing to watch him get himself all situated. It gets worse. Sometimes he lifts only one leg like he's going to pee but he's really pooping. Maybe a bit confused. I've never seen a dog who feels he needs all this primping and posing and privacy just to take a dump:mad: :mad: :confused: :D

stacwase
09-11-2003, 10:12 AM
taylorboy, that's hilarious - I've never heard of a dog doing anything like that before!

Adge Gibbs
09-11-2003, 11:05 AM
Seven has peed on two children who were being mean to him and he also pooped on a girl's water bottle at the park. Luckily I saw it before she was able to put the nozzle in her mouth.

Cheshirekatt
09-11-2003, 11:50 AM
I'm not quite sure what happened to make this all come about (I think Tiger Lily had something to do with it) but one time Joxer came running out of the bedroom with a maxi pad stuck to his side!

ROFL

Corinna
09-11-2003, 11:58 AM
My story also is my RB dog Pandora she was born blind. I was in the obed. ring at the state fair on the recall. When a fire siegn sounded. She dropped down on her belly and started looking around. the crowd thought it funny or felt sympthy for me. I knew what had happened. You see at our house when a siren goes off you drop and let my father the fireman get round you to get to his call. we lost the blue which would have been ours (judge even told me that) I explained the story she laugh but we did get a honorable mention as Pandy was the only blind dog ever in the state fair. She also was my tracking dog. Miss her,. at 12 this was embarassing not later as my 15 year old cocker did win the state title for novice obed. that day. You win some you lose some.

lovemyshiba
09-11-2003, 11:58 AM
lol, taylorboy!!!

Kito does the same thing!!!! Not always against a bush though, if there isn't one available, but he goes through so much to pick the perfect spot--it's so embarrassing!!!!!!

Tonya
09-11-2003, 02:21 PM
Teddy (my pomeranian) doesn't like his fur dirty. Everytime he poops, he drags his butt on the grass to wipe. Then he stand up and shakes to puff his afro back out. Well, last week, Mike's friends were over. We were all sitting in the living room. Jaden let Ted back in the house after going potty. Apparently Teddy was so excited about telling everyone hi that he forgot to wipe. So, what's he do? He drags his butt on our light tan carpet right in front of the guests. There was this huge poop stain trail. We were so embarrassed.

SeamusK
09-13-2003, 02:06 PM
Jefe.. My GSD... Very very smart... Opens doors.. Jumps fences..... Anyway... My neighbor came up at about 10 at night in a bathrobe with jefe.. Apperently he went out our backdoor, Jumped the fence, Went into her house.. And then went into the bathroom while she was taking a shower.. And sat there waiting for her to get out...

tatsxxx11
09-13-2003, 03:31 PM
When we were considering buying this house, my realtor friend asked me to meet her and her friend, the mortgage officer at the bank we were getting our loan from. I was in the car, and told her I had my Labbie Jing with me. She said, no problem, bring her! Well, we met at an outdoor hotdog stand/restaurant. Nancy the mortgage lender was enjoying her hotdog UNTIL my Jing decided she needed it more than Nancy! In one quick snatch, down the hatch it went!:eek: What technique!!:D Right off the bun with nary a drop of mustard anywhere!:D I thought, oh well, there's goes our mortgage! Turns out Nancy LOVES dogs and acutally got a big laugh out of it. I DIED!:o

mpoier
09-16-2003, 05:59 PM
I will never forget the day when Ceebers went to a cabin with us in the mountains, my dad was in town with us.

During dinner one night, Ceebers came downstairs with a pair of my dad's underwear in his mouth!!!!!

OMG, so funny and so embarrassing! :)