PDA

View Full Version : Does the cat side have get-togethers with our kittys?

Amber
09-10-2003, 08:40 AM
Just wondering if the cat side has get togethers? and If so when? and where?? like meetings?

Thanks!

catmandu
09-10-2003, 09:38 AM
That wouldnt be a bad idea , but there sadly is a lot of miles between most of us! Although I have heard of get togethers in the States! Mabe some one will post , with this information!

Amber
09-10-2003, 10:27 AM
I think it would be kinda fun~

Barbara
09-10-2003, 10:47 AM
The problem is the humans would have much fun together but the kitties would start a kitty war -some would just hide under the bed but others would hiss and claw:eek:

We had virtual cat parties and some of them in spring were very funny. (E.g. the birthday of Vio's Juni and Lut's cats). We also have a lot of virtual cat couples like Juni and Filou or Tubby and Samantha.

Since her true love Gabe went to Rainbow bridge, Lady Edwina has a lot of suitors -but she just plays with them -in her heart there is only room for Gabe:(

AmberLee
09-10-2003, 08:49 PM
There are several cat lovers at the southern end of San Francisco bay -- Wolflady, KAK, and I and a couple others. Several of us have met up in person and adored one another's cats, had a barbeque, or gone to movies and cat shows together, but we've never introduced our cats. Hope that you can meet up with some pet talkers in your area. It's tons of fun!

RedHedd
09-10-2003, 11:26 PM
Next time there's an S.F. Bay Area gathering I'd love to meet some of y'all! ;)

gini
09-11-2003, 12:24 AM
I had a barbecue at my home in July for Pet Talkers. Almost everyone that came have cats, but they left them at home because everyone was coming from a distance. My Rascal got the most attention (and toys). Laurie came from Maryland and she has dogs and cats. My neighbors were invited along with their two Goldens. Actually it is the other way around......the two Goldens were invited, but they had to have their humans bring them:D

IF everyone had brought their cats, I believe there would have been over 20 cats........hmmm, I wonder what kind of an experience that would have been. Rascal would not have been amused:)