PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy !

aly
09-09-2003, 11:37 PM
Sweet Ozzy, what a joy to see your darling face as COTD today! I have a very soft spot for you (if you look in my sig, you'll see why! :D). Your looks and personality are so similar to my Skylar :)

You sound like quite the character and I'm sure you bring much joy to your humans. Your pictures are wonderful. I love the one that shows your impish smile!

Congrats on your very special day! Hope mommy gives you lots of treats to celebrate :)

Logan
09-10-2003, 05:44 AM
You are precious, Ozzy! :) I agree with Aly, you remind me of her Skylar too, and perhaps a much smaller version of my own Butter! Wastebasket kitties are some of my favorites and you are no exception! What a beautiful picture of you looking up from your nap in the basket!!!!

Congratulations, Ozzy, on being the Cat of the Day! Hope you have a very special day.

Logan, Butter and Mimi :)

catlover4ever
09-10-2003, 07:18 AM
Handsome Ozzy. You brought a big smile to my face this morning. I do agree that you look just like Skylar. You also remind me of my Smokey who is part Korat....Smokey can have a conversation with himself....he just keeps talking.

Congratulations on being COTD!!:)

sasha the cat
09-10-2003, 07:21 AM
Oh! What gems our humans find at shelters...OZZY, you are one very handsome and smart cat. Your purrents are soooo lucky to have found you last May.

A sweet talker who loves to cuddle for yours -- how blessed can a meowmommy and paw-paw be? Catgratulations on being COTD! Sounds like you and Biscuit have a blast together and it is so nice for you to have a buddy.

Sada
09-10-2003, 08:58 AM
DEAR DEAR OZZY!
All I can tell you is I want to go home and lay down for a nap in the sun LIKE THAT!!!
I am happy this morning knowing a talkative basket cat lives and roams...You are a darling!

catmandu
09-10-2003, 09:24 AM
Ozzy , We just love the picture of you , all stretched out! That is the perfect picture of a Cats Cattitude towards life! Relax and take it EASY! The Lost Cats and I send best wishes To OZZSOME OZZY COTD!!!!:D ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D

Barbara
09-10-2003, 10:43 AM
Ozzy, how sweet you are stretching there so comfortably:)

Looking a little like Skylar and Butter is a good thing because both have funny ideas and look especially cute;)

Enjoy your day, Ozzy and ask whether you can come here more often:D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-10-2003, 12:02 PM
Ozzy
How adorable you are!!! I love your smile of contentment as you stretch out for a nap. You look very happy!!! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie. How about some treats and a nap to celebrate?:D

Jax
09-10-2003, 01:37 PM
What a totally beautiful boy! You look sooo sweet looking up from your comfy spot in the waste basket. You rock Ozzy!!!
Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
09-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Looks like Oz curls up in the basket to remember his time cooped up in the shelter, then stretches out with a smile on his face to celebrate how good life turned out for him. Congratulations, fella.

tatsxxx11
09-10-2003, 04:55 PM
Oh, Ozzy!! If you aren't one beautiful, precious, contented kitty!:) Just look at that strrrrrrrrrrretch!:D It's so heartwarming to know that a very deserving shelter kitty is now enjoying the good life in a warm and loving forever home! Many thanks to your loving family for giving you a second chance in life! Congratulations to you handsome, chatty, adorable, Ozzy, Cat of the Day!!:D Enjoy your special day, sweetheart! Love and hugs to you!!:)

judymin61
09-10-2003, 05:47 PM
Ozzy, you rock! Lol. Anyway you are one handsome cat! Nice to see different varients of the siamese:cool: I love your colors. You look so cute in your pictures and I am so happy you found your forever home! Congratulations on being COTD!

Steffi N
09-10-2003, 07:47 PM
Look at that blissful smiling kitty, just waiting for a tummy rub. You found a real treasure of love waiting for you when you went to the shelter that day. And he’s a little chatterbox, too. :) Congratulations Ozzy on being our Cat of the Day.

karlyb
09-10-2003, 09:49 PM
What a pretty boy you are Ozzy! No one can get into a more comfortable sleep position than a cat. I'd like to tickle your tummy and give you a big hug. Happy COTD to you!

furbabymom
09-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Ozzy is so excited to be the Cat of the day! He says Thank you, Thank you! I gave him a few extra treats today for being one of the best kitties ever.

He and Skylar could be twins! :)

janiceruth
09-10-2003, 11:05 PM
You are a great looking guy. I had a Tortie Siamese years ago, that did pretty good at the cat shows. You would have been a good mate for her. Sometime Torties are sterile though, we never bred her, just loved her....Cinnamon was her name.

;)

Steffi N
09-10-2003, 11:10 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, furbabymom. We hope you will hang around and let us see more of Ozzy and meet Biscuit.

janiceruth
09-10-2003, 11:17 PM
You are a great looking guy. I had a Tortie Siamese years ago, that did pretty good at the cat shows. You would have been a good mate for her. Sometime Torties are sterile though, we never bred her, just loved her....Cinnamon was her name.

;)