PDA

View Full Version : Is this amusing to any of you?

CamCamPup33
09-09-2003, 06:45 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/pd714e0ac7744a6c98dd1e9cfa0e56ea0/fb223fdd.jpg

:mad: :mad: Why would they even "pose"? I wouldnt even touch a gun let alone put it to a dogs face.. Is this supposed to be a funny joke? ha! its not even funny.. I wish i could kill all the people that just think they can harm and animal because of any reason.. weather its because the dog is bad, or it chewed something expensive, or just because it would be funny.. Well some people need to get it through there sick heads that if they lay a hand on a dog because they just wanted to or for any reason ill be the one thats gonna be arresting them.. Know why? Cause im gonna be an animal cop and then all the people that think its funny or they can get "good money" watching two dogs fight or maybe i will get more if theres three, will be scared of me.. lol... im sorry if i sound like im going over board.. but who wouldnt? People bring animals into this world, just like people and from the day you decide to not spay or neuter or maybe breed your dog is the day they are YOUR responsibility (sp).. This picture just makes me sick.. Along with puppy mills, and along with any other thing that isnt treating an animal right needs to go to jail FORever! :mad: :mad: :( gosh.. am i going to overboard with this? i mean this is something that bugs me more than anything ever.. Someone who will think it will just be a joke is crazy.. I mean who cant help but get this upset.. im sorry, but this picture to me if disturbing.. I just want dogs (animals in pecific) to be treated the way that we are treated..

Yes, i know we are humans they are dogs.. But i dont see it as that.. I really really dont, i see them as another one of me or you.. just a tad bit shorter and furry.. Look at that dogs eyes in the picture.. Its just like why? What? looks so confused.. And the poor dogs in the puppymills.. covered in fecies, skinny, breeding non stop, little to no room, and just sad.. Dogs werent put here to just be here and be something lower than dirt.. They were put here to be happy companions with there owners.. Gosh i should become president and go to every state, city and country looking for people who i suspect to be cruel to there animals... yes some of you may be like will she shut up.. but no i want to be heard.. even though this may be a small little forum i feel like i can voice my opionion and have people on my side to back me up..

Sorry if i did go over board.. let me calm down.. let me breathe.. :(

dukedogsmom
09-09-2003, 06:51 PM
They treat animals like property and it isn't right! Just like the armed forces at Viet Nam. They were made to leave the dogs there, to be at the mercy of those horrible people. If you haven't seen the site, it's
www.wardogs.com Animal Planet showed something about it a while back and it was so sad to see these grown men crying like babies because they didn't know what had happened to their dogs.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/wardogs2.jpg

tikeyas_mom
09-09-2003, 06:51 PM
I think it was originally a pic with just a dog and they cropped in a mans hand and gun, which is very dumb.

CamCamPup33
09-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
I think it was originally a pic with just a dog and they cropped in a mans hand and gun, which is very dumb.

you can tell it wasnt cropped

primabella
09-09-2003, 07:07 PM
That picture is very disturbing - and ridiculous.

Even those ads where an animal is smoking a cigarrette. I can understand the point they're trying to make with them but they're doing this to a dog--for what? :rolleyes:

wolfsoul
09-09-2003, 07:09 PM
Looks cropped to me..:confused:

What kind of site was this on?

Uabassoon
09-09-2003, 07:09 PM
That picture is very disturbing - and ridiculous.

Even those ads where an animal is smoking a cigarrette.

The whole point of those ads is that it is ridiculous. It's supposed to make people realize that they look stupid when they are smoking.

Uabassoon
09-09-2003, 07:10 PM
Looks cropped to me..

What kind of site was this on?

I might be totally wrong, but that picture looks so familar to me. I think it's from a cover of an old National Lampoon LP.

wolfsoul
09-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
I might be totally wrong, but that picture looks so familar to me. I think it's from a cover of an old National Lampoon LP.
It looks familiar to me too. :confused: I can't help but think that there is a meaning behind this picture and they were trying to make a good point ...A legitimate good point, not just a picture of a guy pointing a gun at a dog.

CamCamPup33
09-09-2003, 07:17 PM
even if its still disturbing to me

Uabassoon
09-09-2003, 07:22 PM
I can't help but think that there is a meaning behind this picture and they were trying to make a good point ...A legitimate good point, not just a picture of a guy pointing a gun at a dog.

I don't think so I'm pretty sure it was on National Lampoons That's not funny, it's sick album. And it was just the picture, no point. National Lampoon never has a point much less a good one. My dad had that album, when you opened it up it had that picture.

wolfsoul
09-09-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
even if its still disturbing to me
That would be the point of it, if it was really trying to make a good point. :) Making it look so disturbing that people take a second look and think about it. It's like the ads where there are being guns pointed at children, and it says Second Hand Smoke or whatnot.

I've never seen a National Lampoons, but if it isn't a nice album then I'll take your word for it. :)

AHH, they should have put something bad there instead of the dog...

Uabassoon
09-09-2003, 07:34 PM
National Lampoon is a comedy label. They put out movies like Animal House, Van Wilder, the only national lampoon movies that i kind of like are the Vacation ones. They also put out raunchy comedy albums.

CathyBogart
09-09-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
you can tell it wasnt cropped

And how can you tell it wasn't cropped?

As far as I can tell, it's a poorly done photochop job.

Tonya
09-09-2003, 09:46 PM
I think it is disturbing.

Amber
09-10-2003, 01:31 PM
it's sick, Ive seen that pic before and it made my eyes water. Its very very disturbing, people shouldnt do that kind of stuff. It's stupid and there's no meaning to it.

Kfamr
09-10-2003, 01:37 PM
It looks like a very bad photoshop job -- Sick nonetheless.

pitc9
09-10-2003, 01:53 PM
I think it's been cropped too!!

Samantha Puppy
09-10-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by pitc9
I think it's been cropped too!! You are exactly right, it is nothing more than a photochop. In bad taste? Yes. Actually putting a dog in danger? Nope.

popcornbird
09-10-2003, 03:19 PM
I can crop better than that. :rolleyes: Seriously though, that pic looks totally 100% cropped, and a bad job at cropping too. Either way, its still a sick sick photo! :mad:

CamCamPup33
09-10-2003, 05:26 PM
i didnt look cropped to me on the thing i found it on.. i had to put it on photo shop so it may have looked cropped from the photo shop. but i still dont like it.. i mean why would they even crop to make it look like that? And i dont think its from national lampoons vacation cause ive seen that movie a bilion times..

bluekat
09-10-2003, 05:44 PM
It is a very disturbing pic.....and I feel the exact same way as you.(everything you said in the first post)
Sometimes I just hate those kinds of people SO much it makes me sick how they think cruelty to animals are "funny":rolleyes:

Uabassoon
09-10-2003, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE]And i dont think its from national lampoons vacation cause ive seen that movie a bilion times..

CamCam it's not from National Lampoons Vacation. National Lampoon is a company, they not only make movies but comedy albums as well, the picture came off of National Lampoons That's Not Funny, It's Sick album. Not Vacation.

CamCamPup33
09-10-2003, 07:07 PM
OOOOHH!!! :o :o :o whoops.. lol sorry..

mugsy
09-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Cropped or not, it's offensive to me.

SnowballPuppieDog
09-11-2003, 09:10 PM
yea.. it looks cropped.. but i think its horrible for some one to even play or joke with something like that...