PDA

View Full Version : new kitten and new signature

stacwase
09-09-2003, 05:19 PM
My husband brought home a new kitten a few days ago. So - I decided to make a new signature including the kitties. Do you like it?

Max LOVES the kitten. He just can't get enough of her. She's just a great big ball of Max drool most of the time. She seems to know not to run from him. She's not the least bit afraid of him - shes just swats his nose to put him in his place when he gets too enthusiastic.

tatsxxx11
09-09-2003, 05:26 PM
Oooh, she is precious!! Your sig. is terrific!!:) Where did your husband find her??? What a good guy!:)

RobiLee
09-09-2003, 05:46 PM
I love your signature. I wish I could figure out how to make one. All of you fur babies are beautiful. I am in love with Kate!!

:) Robin :)

stacwase
09-09-2003, 05:53 PM
Thanks! My husband got her from a lady who was standing outside of Walmart with a box of kittens. Not a good way to find a home for your kittens - but at least we know this one isn't going to a bad home.

Robi if you want to make a signature, first you need to download your photo to a site called imagestation (free). Then you open a new window into Pet Talk. Go to "user cp" and then to "update profile" then scroll down to signature. Go to your picture in image station and right click on it, then click "properties". Copy the address into your signature on Pet Talk. Type "" before the address and "" after it, and you have a signature!

RobiLee
09-09-2003, 05:56 PM
OK, thanks! I'll give it a try.

Robin :)

RobiLee
09-09-2003, 06:07 PM
Ok...here goes. I hope this works.

Robin :)

RobiLee
09-09-2003, 06:09 PM
Cool! Thanks stacwase!

RobiLee
09-09-2003, 06:10 PM
another question. How can I make them just a bit bigger?

dukedogsmom
09-09-2003, 06:25 PM
Now, you going to share that cute, fluffy kitty? Duke loves kittens for some reason but wants to chase cats. Go figure. And Max is super handsome!

dukedogsmom
09-09-2003, 06:31 PM
Here ya go, RobiLee. It might look better with the orginal sized pics reduced instead of the smaller ones made bigger, though.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/akitasig.jpg

stacwase
09-09-2003, 07:30 PM
Good job, Robi!

Dukedog'smom - thanks for the compliment on Max. I love my other 3 pets, but Max is the tops. I honestly couldn't have gotten a better dog anywhere! He's sweet and loyal and beautiful and enthusiastic and fun, and just everything you could ever want in a dog!