PDA

View Full Version : I Am Back Online

carole
09-09-2003, 03:44 PM
Hi everyone, yep I could not stay away for too long, geez I missed you guy's, I never realised how strong my addiction was.

I now have a 150hrs for 14.95 per mth, so I reckon that will do me, beside's I find the connection better, strange thing was the old computer bummed out, while I was not using it, one of the drive's went kaput, all fixed now, but have to get the colour and sound sorted.

My mum is in surgery right now as I write this, I am relieved to have the internet back, as it help's keep my mind off it a little, and also to talk about it, otherwise I would just sit and think about it all day long. finger's crossed all goes well and according to plan.

Thank you to everyone who send me such lovely messages, and I am glad to be back. cheers .:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-09-2003, 03:47 PM
Carole!!

{{{Hugs}}}

and

{{{Hugs}}} to your mom.

Good luck to her, she will be fine, Carole, and you know it! We all do! I'm so happy you are back... Welcome HOME Carole!

carole
09-09-2003, 03:54 PM
Thanks, you are very sweet, It is great to be welcomed back, and I am real happy to be here again.:) :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-09-2003, 03:55 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

We MISSED YOU!!!

tatsxxx11
09-09-2003, 03:57 PM
Welcome home, Carole!!:) I'm so glad you've got internet access again; it will help distract you and you know, we're all here to lend you support! I'll be keeping your Mom in my thoughts and preayers. Please let us know when the surgery's over and she's resting comfortably!:) Love, Sandra

Miss Meow
09-09-2003, 04:12 PM
Welcome back!

Good luck to your mum. I'll be thinking of her :)

RICHARD
09-09-2003, 06:19 PM
Time for some PT prayers and good vibes to be sent your way!!!!:)

please let us know how everthing goes!

dukedogsmom
09-09-2003, 06:34 PM
Welcome back! And I hope your mom does ok. I know that must be a big stress.

gini
09-09-2003, 07:30 PM
A big welcome back Carole. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have our New Zealand contingent and our Australian contingent too. (You Aussie's know who you are:D :D )

I will keep your Mum in my prayers. I know that soon you will be reporting good news.

In the meantime - a big hug just for you.

carole
09-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Thanks everyone, I have just heard mum is in recovery now, and everything went really well, no complications, so that is real good news, now she just has to get over it and recover, the hard bit for her, you guy's are the best, my first reaction when I heard the good news, geez I better get online and tell you all.

Yep its alway's hard knowing a loved one is hurting, and I find this particularly hard to bear,but I know she is in very good hand's, she was in surgery for 3 to 4 hrs, because the surgeon likes to take his time and is very thorough, so that makes me feel good, no rush jobs here.

I will go and see her tomorrow, as she will not be in a fit state to worry about visitors today, she has bad reaction to the anesthetic always, very sick, poor thing, I hate her suffering, but I know she will be much better after she has recovered.

captain
09-09-2003, 07:58 PM
Carole,

Welcome back, and (((((((HUGS)))))))) to you and your Mum.

krazyaboutkatz
09-09-2003, 09:55 PM
Welcome back Carole. :D I'm so glad to hear that your mom's surgery went well. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way for a speedy recovery. Please take care. {{{HUGS}}}

ChrisH
09-10-2003, 10:24 AM
Welcome back Carole.:)
It is so good to hear your Mum`s surgery went well. Sending prayers and positive thoughts for her recovery to be both swift and complete.

{{Hugs to you both}}