PDA

View Full Version : sweet Shelbyanne

sasha the cat
09-09-2003, 01:34 AM
Mew, what a dolly you are! KatMa read your bio and I'm pleased to learn that another charming rescued feline is COTD! CATgratulations to you, sweet Shelbyanne.

Mew, me-eow! My KatMa would have loved to see a picture of you as described: "She had her face in a bowl of gravy and was sitting in the rest of the mashed potatoes"... That must have sooo funny. Hope you got to drink lots of yummy gravy!

Live long, healthy, happy and cherished with your purrson who obviously is not only thrilled, but also sooooo lucky have you.

Barbara
09-09-2003, 02:49 AM
Shelby, you are just the kitten for my heart: jumping like a basket ball player, sitting in the mashed potatoes, swatting at toy mice, bothering your sister/brother -but being a cuddle bug at night -this sounds just like my Filou.

Never a dull moment in your house, isn't it?

But who could be upset about such a cutie pie with such a sweet pink mouth!

Have fun today, little Shelby and invent some new practical jokes

:) :) :)

catlover4ever
09-09-2003, 07:19 AM
Shelbyanne, you sound like quite a handful. A girl after my own heart. Congratulations on being COTD! :)

catmandu
09-09-2003, 09:32 AM
Hooray for Shelbyanne! Thank God that a littel stray found such a wonderful home. Now that you have a home , you can teach your Humans about the important things in life: Eating , Sleeping , Relaxing and taking it easy. All the best from all of us . Shelbyanne, Sweetheart COTD!:D :D :D :cool: ;) :p ;) :cool: :cool:

gini
09-09-2003, 10:09 AM
Aren't you just the cutest kitty? Your stories made me laugh out loud. What a picture of you sitting in the mashed potatoes and eating the gravy. That is hilarious.

Live life to the fullest sweet baby. Congratulations on being a rescue with a wonderful home and also our very special Cat of the Day.

Kitty Cass
09-09-2003, 10:41 AM
Shelbyanne you look like you are quite the little talker! I wish I could have seen you with your face in the gravy! :eek:

Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day!

- JC, Josephine, Mathilda and Merry's mom

momoffuzzyfaces
09-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Shelbyanne
How adorable you are! Sounds like you really know how to enjoy Thanksgiving diner too! I wish there was a picture of you with your bum in the mashed potatoes and face in the gravy. I grin just thinking about it. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

iloverat
09-09-2003, 11:46 AM
Conratulations, Shelbyanne, you sassy cat, you! You sound like a ton of fun all wrapped up in a tiny tabby:D And a talker to boot!!!I'm sure you have lots of special activities in mind for your POTD celebration :eek: Have fun, sweetie!!!

tatsxxx11
09-09-2003, 01:15 PM
Sweet Shelbyanne...now there's a girl who knows how to enjoy herself!!:D (All the while, looking quite lovely I might add!:)) What a darling, mischievious, precious little prankster you are, cutei pie!! The Thanksgiving caper is a classic!:D Thanks for the laughs and the smiles, sweetheart! Keep 'em on their toes, Shelbyanne. It's the only way to manage us humans!;) Yay, Shelbyanne, Cat of the Day! Lots of hugs and kisses to our terrfic Tabby honoree!

Dan Holder
09-09-2003, 01:21 PM
She's a cutie, and a happy little cat. Better run to the take-out chicken place for a special bowl of mashed w/gravy for the Cat Of The Day.

Jax
09-09-2003, 01:36 PM
What an awesome little NYC kitty cat! There are always those special kitties that just have that extra spunk and character - and that's marvelous ShelbyAnne. Congrats for being our Beautiful Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

fairlady68
09-09-2003, 09:24 PM
Thanks for sharing your sweet ShelbyAnne! Julie (meow!) the Calico Princess and Martha say hello and lotsa love to your little baby girl. I always write meow! after Julie's name because she is SUCH a talker. Could it possibly run in Calicos???? I just love to hear my Julie's voice and I know you love to listen to your little girl, too...

Steffi N
09-09-2003, 10:22 PM
Shelbyanne, you must be the most delightful companion. That small inset is the purrfect picture of a happy kitty face. I hope you and your mommy have many happy years of cuddles and play.

karlyb
09-09-2003, 11:40 PM
My goodness, Shelbyanne, your name is almost bigger than you are! You have the cutest little face with the prettiest markings. You are giving your family a run for their money, aren't you? I'd love to have seen you on the table; you certainly know how to enjoy a meal. I can tell your human loves you very much and will always take good care of you in a warm and happy home.

felinefriend
09-10-2003, 01:38 AM
Sweet and Spunky, Shelbyanne, you sure are a little character, aren't you? Whether you're squatting in mashed potatoes or jumping higher than a basketball player, you have melted all our hearts with that precious little fiesty face of yours!

I hope you had the best Tuesday. I'm sorry I almost missed it, but I'm glad I didn't (20 more minutes left in the day Arizona time, hee,hee)! It's been the biggest delight to have met you today!!! Have lots of fun playing, Sweet Shelbyanne, and try to stay outa the potatoes! :cool: ;) :D