PDA

View Full Version : What is WRONG with her?! GRR

wolf_Q
09-09-2003, 01:22 AM
Ahh....this is another rant about my sister and dogs....if you don't want to read it, please move on. Thanks. :)

Ok, back to my sister. The person who had Mckinney the westie--said she'd never give him away but she did. Now she has Sydney the schnauzer. She also brought home an airdale/shepard mix puppy a few months ago. Her husband just "couldn't resist". Moron! :rolleyes: They took the puppy to the shelter (which is a good thing, the pup was adopted!). They still have Sydney, but my sister is always complaining that they can't afford to feed her, she bites at her kid, etc. She just said maybe a week ago that she was thinking of getting rid of her.

Ehem, here is her "latest." She says that she was just trying to find her friends house and ran across a sign that said puppies for sale. (I wouldn't put it past her to look in the newspaper though) So they stop, and its a lady with a litter of siberian husky puppies. And somehow :rolleyes: she's become all buddy-buddy with the huskies owners....there's only one puppy left now. It's a dark red/white female (apparently it looks exactly like Nebo). They puppy-sat it last weekend. The lady says she'll sell her the dog for half-price! So my sister gets this dumba$$ idea that it will make me *thrilled* if she gets the dog!

Umm....I don't think so!! I talked to her on the phone tonight and she's all "Oh well I know you want another husky so I thought if I got one you could help train it..." She lives at least 2 hours away. I'd see the dog maybe once a month. The dog would live outside in a dog run. They have a TINY non-fenced yard. Oh yes, I really want to participate in making a perfectly good dog completely psycho by living like that. :mad: Training is not just a "every now and then" thing, it's a way of life.

And her getting a siberian husky is just going to make me worse! Somebody else getting the dog is not the same as me getting one. Not EVEN close. Especially when I'm thinking how that dog would be treated. Sure she'd love on it for a while, but dogs grow up. Whenever she comes over she's saying "Savannah don't play with Nebo he's too big for you. He might bite you." Does she not realize if she gets a husky it too will grow up??

And she doesn't even want a husky, she just wants one because I want another! She drives me insane! :mad:

Ok, rant done. I think I may have chewed her out on the phone enough tonight to talk her out of it. I hope so! :(

Crikit
09-09-2003, 01:29 AM
You have every right to be smurfed off at your sister Amy, I know I would be to if my sisters tried to pull crap like that on me. Hopefully you talked her out of it for the dogs sake. And remember you'll eventually get another husky or two just give it some time.

anna_66
09-09-2003, 07:41 AM
If it were my sister, I think I'd do the same thing you did!
Some people just NEVER learn:rolleyes:

K9karen
09-09-2003, 09:19 AM
SLAP! :mad:

lovemyshiba
09-09-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Crikit
You have every right to be smurfed off at your sister Amy

hehehehehe

I hope you did talk her out of it, Amy. I know from previous posts about her that she is irresponsible.
She has a kid?? Isn't she sick of the kid yet??

Kfamr
09-09-2003, 11:03 AM
Amy, You seriously don't want me to visit Utah. I think I'd end up shooting your sister.

WHY can't she get it through her head -- if she can't pay for one dog this month, she's not going to be able to pay for an even larger one!

Geez.. i'm glad you got alot more brains than her.

ramanth
09-09-2003, 12:14 PM
If I had a sis like that, I'd be just as frustrated as you.

:mad: :mad:

Hoping your conversation swayed her to not get the pup.