PDA

View Full Version : Does your cat play with the mouse cursor?

Kirsten
09-08-2003, 04:16 PM
Lily loves watching the mouse cursor moving on the computer monitor, she even tries to catch it! :) She also loves animated gifs and finds them very entertaining! LOL

I remember Luna was the same when she was a kitten, but after a while, she lost interest. I've read somewhere adult cats cant see anymore what's on the computer screen... (?)

BTW, sometimes I have a very bad virus program running on my computer, it's called lilypaw.exe and it's writing weird things on my monitor! LOL

Kirsten

jazzcat
09-08-2003, 06:35 PM
Yes, Jazz still loves to swat at the cursor. She wills sometimes even go into a full frontal paw dig on the monitor screen. I need to get the camcorder out for that one.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-08-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Kirsten

BTW, sometimes I have a very bad virus program running on my computer, it's called lilypaw.exe and it's writing weird things on my monitor! LOL

:D :D :D

T & P are too old, the only reason they care about the computer is because it gets attention rather than them. ;) :D

Barbara
09-09-2003, 03:01 AM
Filou likes to walk over the keyboard. The other day he hit some keys and the font size doubled -took me some time to figure out how to change it back;)

He used to try to catch the cursor and still tries to catch playing card (when I'm doing a patience);)

IttyBittyKitty
09-09-2003, 06:28 AM
What Scott does is set his background to plain black, and run a white mouse cursor over it. Pixel will stare at it, transfixed, and when it goes of screen, she tries to look around the corner for it lol.

feeling frisky
09-09-2003, 11:47 AM
My corbyn loves to play with the curser.He will even sit on top of the monitor and look down on the screen to swat at it.My curser is not the arrow but a running cat. Corbyn luvs it!!! I just recently bought a kids tunnel toy for my kats.This toy is 2 round tubes about 14 inches high, with 4 enterences for them to run through. Each tube is about 6 ft long then connected in the middle with another opening there.I wish I had a camra so everyone could see it!! Before I set it up I poured cat nip in it and let it sit over nite. This toy takes up my entire living room. But I don't have the hart to take it down. They luv it!!! Chloe was a little slow with it but now she sleeps in there and now attacks corbyn when he walks by. We have more fun and I can't wait till next week when we get our other addition!! Who wants to come play????

09-10-2003, 10:30 AM
Inka loves to do that! She is pretty clever too, because when I move the arrow all the way down my screen, she starts scratching under the screen or goes looking behind it to look where that darn thingie is gone now....!
Silly Inky ;) :) :)

kimlovescats
09-10-2003, 10:58 AM
Oh YES.... I have found it pretty difficult to see through the back of a kitty ... they are NOT transparent!!!:rolleyes: :D

Kirsten
09-11-2003, 04:57 AM
and when it goes of screen, she tries to look around the corner for it lol

LOL, what a clever girl Pixel is! :)

they are NOT transparent!!!

So true! They don't make it easy for us to work! :)

Lily also love to sleep on the mouse pad when I'm at the computer - and then I don't have enough space left to move the mouse! :)

Kirsten