PDA

View Full Version : Tibby can be so silly sometimes!

Uabassoon
09-08-2003, 03:34 PM
A few days ago I got tired of stepping on all of her little toys, so I decided she needed a toybox. In the last gift swap ScantyNebula put the gifts in a cute box and it's short enough to Tibby wouldn't have a problem taking out the toys. LOL well Tibby hasn't figured out that they toys are supposed to come out of the box! She stands with her head over the box, toy in mouth shaking it around then drops it back into the box. Maybe she just figures it's easier then picking up after herself.

2kitties
09-08-2003, 03:36 PM
Oooh, I think that is a very clever idea. Smart Tibby!

Kirsten
09-08-2003, 04:25 PM
:) :) :) How sweet of her to do that! :)

Kirsten

IttyBittyKitty
09-09-2003, 06:20 AM
What a cutie!

Pixel does that too ... she went through a weird stage where we'd get up in the morning and her toys would be everywhere. When we got home from work, her toys would be in a neat pile next to her scratching post.

Her latest trick is she carries one particular toy upstairs and puts it in an empty laundry basket. Then she takes it out. Then she jumps into the basket and pokes at it through the holes. Then she puts it back in. Rinse and repeat as necessary! :D

catmandu
09-09-2003, 10:01 AM
I have a Toy Box too , so I can rotate thier toys , when they get tired of them. Or when I am tired of tripping over them.