PDA

View Full Version : Cleopatra

sasha the cat
09-07-2003, 11:30 PM
You are well-named, Miss Cleopatra because like your namesake, you beauty is awesome! My KatMa only knew one other cat who never used his claws -- the late Tiggy whom KatMa called the Best Cat in the Universe. And my late sister, Princess loved greens, olives & and Romaine lettuce. She liked to watch her svelte self...

KatMa is delighted to read you never go out without your leash...good safety for a sweet pussycat. Mew-mew, Cleopatra, CATgratulations on being COTD! Another sweet Canadian kitty...http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/flags19/ns1.gif http://www.virtuallandmedia.com/images/canada4.gif

Barbara
09-08-2003, 05:51 AM
Cleopatra,
it is so sweet how you stretch you paws. And you only use them in a soft way although we can see your cute little claws.
You are a very beautiful cat and we wish you a wonderfol day full of fun:)

Cataholic
09-08-2003, 07:30 AM
Cleo, what an ancient beauty you are! I hope your day in the sun is expecially purrfect today!

catlover4ever
09-08-2003, 09:25 AM
Cleopatra, what a beautiful queen you are indeed. May you enjoy being COTD!:)

catmandu
09-08-2003, 09:26 AM
That , as the Library cat Club says is one Happy , Well cared for , and contented Cat! Who well deserves the nickname of Cleopatra. What a sweet Little Face and she obviosly has a nice place to sleep! Cloepatra the Cosmic Cat COTD!

rajeev328
09-08-2003, 09:43 AM
How can I contact owner of Cleopetra?

Bari_d
09-08-2003, 11:29 AM
Lovely, soft-spoken, gentle and loving...you do sound like the purrrfect furr companion! You are very beautiful, Cleopatra...be happy, pretty one - and catgratulations - you are a very special COTD!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

momoffuzzyfaces
09-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Cleopatra
How adorable you are! Your sweet picture gave me such a smile today. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today too.:D

tatsxxx11
09-08-2003, 03:09 PM
Ahh, Cleopatra!!! Just like your namesake, you are a timeless beauty and a treasure for the ages!! The phrase "velvet paw" comes to mind when I gaze upon your sweet and fuzzy pussywillow like toes ! And you're also a kitty after my own heart...you love your "greens!!" :D I wish you a lifetime of love, health and "sunshiney days," beautiful girl! Congratulations to the elegant and lovely Cleopatra, our stunning Cat of the Day!!:)

Lennie B.
09-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Dear Cleopatra, I love your story, and I think you're one of the most appealing kitty-girls I've ever seen. It's gratifying to read about the happiness you and your fortunate guardians are bestowing on each other every day! Keep on being your sweet self, pretty, affectionate Cleopatra! :) :) :)

Jax
09-08-2003, 03:38 PM
What a lovely girl you are Cleo! Love that picture with you reaching toward the camera - just precious! Congrats to Queen Cleopatra, Our Beautiful Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
09-08-2003, 04:14 PM
She does look and sound like a sweetheart. Her taste for greens is a bit unusual, isn't it? Hope she has an extra special day. Good luck.

rg_girlca
09-08-2003, 07:07 PM
What a gorgeous girl you are Cleopatra. I would just love to reach through the screen and give those pawsies of yours a big kiss, especially since you don't use your claws.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

karlyb
09-08-2003, 09:33 PM
Cleopatra, you look like such a sweet lady-like kitty. You are a good girl for not using your claws on your humans. My girl Macy also goes outside on a leash. Isn't it wonderful to feel the grass under your paws and smell the fresh air? Happy COTD to you beautiful Cleopatra!

fendel
09-08-2003, 10:59 PM
Cleopatra, you are just stunning! Your coat looks as soft as bunny fur. What a beautiful cat! Congratulations on COTD!