PDA

View Full Version : What type of animal?

slleipnir
01-12-2002, 10:04 PM
If you could be any type of animal what would you be and why??

AdoreMyDogs
01-12-2002, 10:41 PM
I'd have to say that I would be a black capped chickadee-de-de because they have the grace of a dolphin and the playfulness of an otter. They bring me so much pleasure when they feed from my chickadee feeder because they are a lovely, peaceful, beautiful little bird. I love to watch them fly, they really look so happy and playful and their flight patterns are amazing. They are my favorite wild bird, and I have always wanted to fly like a bird.

mugsy
01-13-2002, 05:23 PM
I would say another human, so that I could help all the other animals in need.

Dixieland Dancer
01-14-2002, 01:20 PM
I would want to come back as my Dixie and Dusty as long as I had a great mom like they have! HEHEHEHEHE LOL

Seriously though, I would like to come back as a rescue dog or a seeing eye dog. In a perfect world I wouldn't have to worry about abuse or neglect and could help people who were in need. :D

jennifert
01-14-2002, 02:05 PM
How funny that you asked?!! I have been telling people for years that I would love to be a duck!! Any type I guess! I don't know a lot about duck breeds! ;) But they seem to have the life, summers in the north on the rivers and lakes, living near boats where people feed you, floating around all day with your crew, enjoying the sunshine. :D :cool: Then when it gets slightly cold, head south and do the same thing!!! :D :) :cool: I guess you would have to worry about the hunters a few times a year but that's not too bad...