PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Chevy......

jenluckenbach
09-07-2003, 07:58 PM
Mickey (a.k.a. my foster kitten, Chevy) will never get a home if he does not behave himself. He hisses at everyone and he bit a little girl today (he bit one of the volunteers last week). No, he is not vicious, but his personality is definitley different away at those events. He's SPUNKY !!!!! I love this cat to death and he really IS a good boy, but he is feisty. They even had to put a warning sign on his cage today. *snicker* Maybe next week I'll send Jim in his place and keep Micky home with me. :rolleyes: :D hee hee :D

Uabassoon
09-07-2003, 09:50 PM
Silly Chevy, I know you are really a good boy but you need to try to behave in front of the new people. Your foster meowmie just wants you to find the best home in the world.

Prairie Purrs
09-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Maybe the little guy has figured out that if he acts up at adoption days, he gets to stay with you longer. ;)

Chevy/Mickey is such a gorgeous boy. I'd love to give him a cuddle--even if I got chomped in the process! :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by CatsinDenver
Maybe the little guy has figured out that if he acts up at adoption days, he gets to stay with you longer. ;)

Yes, I think he's trying to tell you something Jen. :)