PDA

View Full Version : Back again :)

cloverfdx
09-07-2003, 08:41 AM
well i/we made it home safely from our Flyball comp *interstate 8 hour drive* and it was great as usual except the outcome of the day because of the stupid *censored* judges.

we ended up getting 4th place in division 2 :( :mad: after it was a tie between us and another team which after that we were told it should have been 3 teams in our run off *the judges stuffed up* so the judges said ok ignore the run off *we still got our points* and we will do a count back (of all points earned for each team) and it turned out that the other teams had more points than we did even though we won the run off :mad: *flyball people will understand* :confused:

so we got a ribbon for our efforts :(

oh and 2 days before we were to leave for the competition Clover pinched her ciatica (spl?) nerve and could hardly walk and could not lie down *let alone do flyball* so we had to rush her to the chiropractor on thursday (the day before we were leaving, 2 days before racing) and he cracked her back into place, but my girl did great and so did MOST of our dogs , our height dog kept on running off:mad: and another dog in our team was dropping the ball before she got over the start/ finish line *silly girl jo* uh one of our boxers was realy slow *not like him* that about all.

over all the dogs had a great time, the humans well yeah it was fun and great to spend time with the flyballin humans and dogs, and we have another comp in 2 weeks *bring it on*

and mum thought of a funny name for the soon to be BC pup "Flydo" lol i thought it was cute but we'll see :)

captain
09-07-2003, 05:43 PM
Well Done!!!! (In spite of the judges!!!)

Maybe the long drive took it out of your pups abit? Maybe that is why they didn't perform like they usually do?

tatsxxx11
09-07-2003, 05:49 PM
Great job!!:) I know you were hoping for better, and sorry about the judges. But, I think you and all the pups and participants should be very proud! I'm relieved to hear that Clover's ok!! I have sciatica and know how that hurts!!:eek: Congratulations Clover and crew!:D