PDA

View Full Version : Good dog!

slleipnir
01-11-2002, 06:38 PM
I know no one will really answer, but does anyone watch the show "Good Dog!"? I was watching, and wondering how ppl contact him?? Or does he just have special ppl and made up type stuffs? Thanks..sorry for the stupid question ;]

tatsxxx11
01-12-2002, 05:43 AM
Never saw it!! When is it on and on what channel? I know you're up in Canada, and maybe we here don't get that show. More info.!

slleipnir
01-12-2002, 08:30 AM
Hm..never thought of that! lol it's on the Life Network. I guess it's a canadian channal LOL. Theres info on it at www.lifenetwork.com (http://www.lifenetwork.com) and under pets and Good Dog!
It's a pretty good show, this guy goes to these ppl and shows them how to fix their dogs problems or something. Or just answer email ?'s. It's probably like, acting or something, i've never seen a contact thing

delidog
01-12-2002, 08:35 AM
we have a similar program on animal planet channel...it is called "Good Dog U"...same principle....trainer goes to homes to help owners with behaviour problems...also shows puppy classes....good show...deli dog :) :D not that the deli dog has any behaviour problems!!!! ;) :eek: ;) :eek:

slleipnir
01-12-2002, 09:28 AM
We have animal planet, I should look for that :] thanks..

ilovehounds
01-12-2002, 11:43 AM
ah ah us canadian people :D I now the show your talking about but I have never heard them give a phone number or and email address to contact them ?????

slleipnir
01-12-2002, 01:12 PM
Thanks :] I haven't either, maybe they only give it out sometimes so there like not flooded with stuff, but I doubt it. ;]