PDA

View Full Version : Probably won't be on much for awhile

puppygrrl4eva7
09-06-2003, 07:46 PM
Wow Life is Busy for me. I don't think I will have much time for PT anymore, I'll still post just not as often. I have school, then Cross Country Practice which ends at 5 :( everyday until October that's when it ends. Then On weekends I usually have Invitationals Like today I was at Watkins Memorial Invitational from 1 until 5:30. Our girls team placed 4th out of 14 teams:D:D Yay go Gahanna South!!! And After Practice on weekdays I usually take Ringo out for a walk and play with him then my homework. I also Have Cross Country Duel and/or Tri meets on Tuesday's and/ or Thursday's they usually end around 7:00 ( Don't worry My dad is at home and takes Ringo outside and everything, then he comes to my meet if he can)Also I go to My Brothers' meets too( High school team only does Invitationals no Tri or Duel meets). and sometimes we have the same Invitationals (in different divisions of course)today my brothers also ran at Watkins:) And we are even going to be at one in Cincinatti in October, (Johanna i still have to find out time & exact location if you are still intrested in attending) I am also *trying* to join Yearbook Comittee have to make my appilication, well they have some after school meetings. Then I was wanting to join enviornmental club but with my schedule I don't think I will.
Sorry If I'm confusing you but I'm really busy so that's my explanation in advance for being so quiet.

tatsxxx11
09-06-2003, 07:49 PM
Sounds like a "good," happy sort of busy!!:) Congrats on her placing 4th!! That's great! Try and stop by when you can! We'll be thinking of you! Hugs to Ringo, Hershey and the kitties! Sandra

puppygrrl4eva7
09-06-2003, 07:51 PM
I also do Ski Club In the Winter Lotsa fun! But this year me and my friends are still just thinking about joining, you get home at 11 at night and it's every Monday night for two months So I probably won't be joing this year.

Cataholic
09-06-2003, 08:51 PM
Baylee, that is alot of activity! And, not to be a dork, but, school has to come first..then CC. I still want to come to the meet in Cinti...just tell me where it is! I hope to see you at the next dog park meeting (am I taking you?), and to see you on here, too!

I keep forgetting to mail you those recipes! Sorry!!!!

anna_66
09-07-2003, 09:36 AM
Wow, sounds like your one busy girl Baylee! We'll miss having you around as much, but post whenever you can:D

puppygrrl4eva7
09-07-2003, 06:24 PM
Oh Jo I don't know If I'm coming with you? I thought you'd want a break from lugging me all around:D