PDA

View Full Version : A new nickname..?

slleipnir
09-06-2003, 10:17 AM
I am now appearintly called 'the coffee jug girl' lol. Today at work, these very nice ppl were in who my mom had taken. I was going around giving my tables coffee so I thought I'd give hers some too. So the first time around they looked my my shirt which says 'Smugglers Jug Restuarant and Pub' and he was joking about it (as I don't work in the jug, they asked if I did though) so they started calling me the jug girl. I came back later, one guy has a full cup, so I offer the lady some, I fill it up and go to walk off when the guy looks at me (who had a full cup) and says 'Oh, mine emptied itself while you were pouring hers..' So anyway, later I hear them talking at (after giving them many cups of coffee..where it goes I don't know :x) and saying 'Well that was good, the coffee was nice and so was the Coffee Jug girl.' The other guy says 'No, thats Audrey!' lol it was funny. They were all old ppl which made it a little more funny. They were great ppl. Thats what makes working there so enjoyable is ppl like them that make it fun :) Except that there was 40 ppl in a short period of time, my mom took 5 of them, so I had 35 ppl myself this morning doing toast, juice, coffee, clearing and resetting tables, taking orders, checking on ppl :X:X:X Maybe doesn't seem like a lot of ppl but it was kinda crazy..My mom kinda came in AFTER it was over lol.

Sry about this pointless post..I was bored..you can ship me away if you want ;)

iceyshiver21
09-06-2003, 11:09 AM
I love old people!! They are so funny!

popcornbird
09-06-2003, 10:18 PM
LOL! But I thought your nickname was schlepy! Oh yeah, that's Cataholic's version. :o

slleipnir
09-06-2003, 10:23 PM
lol I can't afford nicknames so I get used ones or hand me downs..?? Right? lol jk