PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIXIE 4 YEARS OLD TODAY

jackiesdaisy1935
01-10-2002, 11:38 PM
Happy Birthday Dixie, wow 4 years old today.
http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/0/93/15/29009315PXdfQllaFj_ph.jpg

Miss Daisy, Perry and oh ya MOM

C.C.'s Mom
01-11-2002, 06:12 AM
http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/2/22/50/29022250nyqEssaCTO_ph.jpg

Happy Birthday from Cookie, Eddy, Rudie and me. Hope you're having a great time and that the party will be so much fun!

delidog
01-11-2002, 06:15 AM
have a wonderful birthday...precious dixie!!!! and many more!!!! :) :D

Dixieland Dancer
01-11-2002, 07:42 AM
Thank you so much Jackie for the beautiful framed picture of my Dixie! We made a fuss over her this morning before leaving for work and will be taking her to the pet store so she can "pick out" her birthday present tonight! LOL

Tomorrow is the birthday party. We lost all our snow with temperatures in the mid 40's over the past couple days so I think we are looking at a mud party! Good thing Goldens like MUD! I'll try to get the group picture before the fun begins! :D We are up to 13 Goldens coming now. Two are 9 week old baby Goldens (one from the orphaned litter)! LOL

Logan
01-11-2002, 07:42 AM
Happy Birthday, Dixie!! I know your mom is excited about your party, and you must be too!! Make sure Mom keeps the camera going the whole time!! I can't wait to see the pictures!! :D

Enjoy yourself, sweet Golden Girl!!! :)

Love,
Logan, Honey and Lilly

DoggiesAreTheBest
01-11-2002, 09:05 AM
Happy Birthday, Dixie! I am sure the Goldens will have fun no matter what the weather is like.

You are very brave to have that many doggies at the house at one time. I am sure they are all wellbehaved. You are going to have a great time!

petspoil
01-11-2002, 09:21 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIXIE FROM SCHNAUZERVILLE(Cookie, Donna, Healthy, Oscar and Harry)

tatsxxx11
01-11-2002, 11:48 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIXIE!!!! Have a wonderful day at your very special birthday party! We love you Dixie. Today you are the "Belle of the Ball!!" Love, Sandra, Cody, Star, Mr. B., Oliver and Squeekers!!

lizbud
01-11-2002, 02:08 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIXIE !!!

Have fun at your party tomorrow sweetie !!!
P.S. Wasn't that a Pretty card that Jackie,
Perry & Daisy made for you? We wish you
many, many more happy, healthy years with
your loving family !!!Buddy & Liz.

*LabLoverKEB*
01-11-2002, 08:20 PM
Happy Birthday Dixie!!! :) :) I hope you are having a wonderful day! Have fun at your birthday party tomorrow!

Phred
01-11-2002, 10:28 PM
Happie Birfday, Dix ! :D

WOw! A Thirteen Dawg Partee - Won't THAT be a treat! And Mudd ta boot!

Tell us what ya picked out atta Pet Store.

AdoreMyDogs
01-11-2002, 10:38 PM
Happy birthday to Dixie, the precious girl. I hope you have LOTS of fun tomorrow and you enjoy the reunion with all of your grown up puppies :) I wish I could come to your birthday party :) If I put on a golden costume maybe your mom will let me play in the mud with you and your family of golden sweeties :D

KYS
01-12-2002, 10:55 AM
Happy Birthday Dixie! ^..^ Woo Woo WOo!

Sudilar
01-12-2002, 01:54 PM
Have fun at your birthday party!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Take lots of pictures and be sure to post 'em!!!!!

Killi, Shiloh and Sue

Dixieland Dancer
01-13-2002, 01:56 PM
Hi Everbodi, Dixie here! Thankz fer all the Happi Birfday wishes! Mom surprized me bye invitin all my babies that wer born in May! Seven of the ten of em were here! Mom said one of them were a surprize fer her too cauz only six was suppos to come! We all run and run around the grassy area in our yard for hours. Thez are beatiful and I waz the happiest dawg in town. Even my brodder and Ant came. Duster Dawg took a likin to a 9 week old baby that was here. In all I had 11 relatives here!

One time I had to step in as the mom and protect one of the wittler onzs that waz scared. Seemz one of the boyz was gettin a wittle too rough. I put him in his place and then all was fine again.

We ate treats all afternoon and had frosty pawz. Some of them neber had em befor and really liked em so much they wanted more but mom only had enough for one each.

Mom sayz she will post picturez when she gets time. It was the bestest birfday I ever had! Thankz again for the nice Birfday wishz. :D

tatsxxx11
01-13-2002, 03:28 PM
Dixie, Star here. Boy, yuz guys sure did have the funnest time :) Meetin all yer babies and doggie pals, pickin out yer prezentz, and I especially like the part where ya had da treats and frosty pawz :D I'll bet everbuddy said how purrty ya looked. Did you have a birfday hat?? Can't wait to see yer pics, birfday girl! Love, yer pals, Star and Cody

*LabLoverKEB*
01-13-2002, 04:02 PM
Hey Dixie, Sadie here! Happy Birfday! It sure soundz like yoo had lotz of fun, at yer birfday party! You are soooo lucky! I wish I could have a birfday party, like yerz. Well, I hopez you had a good birfday! :) ;)

Luv,
Sadie :)

mugsy
01-13-2002, 05:34 PM
Happy Belated B-day Dixie, hope you had fun. And YEAH...Graham without his cast!!!

lizbud
01-13-2002, 08:52 PM
Hi Dixie,
So happy to hear that your party was fun
for you. GOSH, you had a lot of company to
help you celebrate !! Those Frosty Paws sure are good eatin'.Can't wait till Mom shows
me the pictures on the 'puter'.Bye for now.
Buddy &Liz.

sammi
01-13-2002, 09:33 PM
Sounds like Dixie had a really neat doggie party!!! Can't wait to see pictures.
And Grahams leg looks so nice with no cast on!!!!! :p

jackiesdaisy1935
01-13-2002, 10:14 PM
Wow, Dixie what a real party, party, with all your babies and relatives, it sounds like so much fun. When we have our parties we can only have Sunny and Rocky over because ole Perry won't get along with anybody, he's afraid they will eat his goodies. Dixie don't forget to show us some pictures, can't wait to see them.
Miss Daisy, Perry and oh ya MOM

Dixieland Dancer
01-15-2002, 08:05 AM
Here are a few of the pictures from the party!

Dixie with her Frosty Paw
http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/0/82/54/29208254AgpuMCUULX_ph.jpg

Dusty with his Frosty Paw
http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/0/83/28/29208328YXaAFLcGSt_ph.jpg

Dixie checking out one of her babies
http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/0/86/60/29208660oUpfjtlozS_ph.jpg

Jeez mom, thanks for all this fun!
http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v4/0/74/99/29207499ElNCeiwkGJ_ph.jpg

More pictures can be found at my Webshots page.
http://community.webshots.com/user/Cverduce

A Good time was had by all but I wasn't able to get a group picture since the pups were too excited from the start to sit. I did end up being a muddy mess though since the winter thaw was taking place and the ground was very sloppy! I was the giver of treats and some of the pups wanted treats so bad they couldn't stop jumping on me. I was in Golden heaven!

lizbud
01-15-2002, 09:24 PM
I couldn't see the pictures here, but they show up
Beautifully on your webshots album. Looks like a Good
Time was had by all !!! Thanks for letting us share a
little bit of the Happy Birthday party. Absolutely Great
pictures of all the Goldens. I liked the one of Dixie
checking out one her pups....