PDA

View Full Version : can any body relate? or give advice?

G.P.girl
09-05-2003, 09:16 PM
i just stated middle school in the states because we moved from hungary to seattle...so i tried out for the footbal team..and i am the first and only gil to ever be on the football team at my school. even though the guys all say it's cool i cant help but feel different and like i have to be faster and better tan everyone else just because i'm a girl...but it is good for getting popular..i'm already known at the highschool before the end of the first week...and i'm only in eightth grade...but i've always been like really competitive, but i have really low self esteem around new people., and am really shy...so i was just hoping some of you could give me a few words of encouragement or something like that...or something...i know this dosent have anything to do with pets but i dont know anybody here yet......thaanks

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-05-2003, 09:19 PM
You can do anything you set your mind to. If you want this as bad as you think you do, go for it. Set your mind to it and go. Be the first girl to make it to the NFL... I'm rooting for ya!!!! Good luck!

Cincy'sMom
09-05-2003, 09:35 PM
As a girl who aslways wanted to play sports with the boys...YOU GO GIRL!!! Good luck on the team!!! What position do you play?

When I was in high school, there was a female quarterback of one the freshman teams and a female wrestler...neither were at my school, but both in our county.

All I ask is when you make the Seahawks, can I have an autographed picture?

Foam
09-05-2003, 09:51 PM
**bows down** You go girl! You can kick their butts anyday, anytime, anywhere! Good luck! :) You can do it!

Karen
09-05-2003, 10:38 PM
Do you mean American football, or what the rest of the world calls football and we call soccer? Either way, good for you! :)

G.P.girl
09-05-2003, 10:59 PM
I MEAN AMERICAN FOOTBALL, YOU KNOW THE KIND WHERE YOU CAN BREAK YOUR NECK OR DIE AND STUFF....THANKS GUYS YOUR MAKING ME FEEL BETTER ALREADY...:D

HoRsELUvR
09-06-2003, 09:45 AM
good luck!i think there is a girl on our school's football team,so ur not alone.

iceyshiver21
09-06-2003, 11:17 AM
good for you!!! We have a girls football team at our school...its a rather large team!! It's great that you are doing so well...oh and WLECOME TO PETALK!! (I missed saying that before)

Uabassoon
09-06-2003, 12:05 PM
YOU ROCK!! I think it's great that you want to play american football on a boys team. I never played football, but I used play rugby for my college, but we had a girls team. And it was amazing to see the different types of girls that were interested in rugby. We had a lot of girly girls on the team, even a few girls that were members of a sorority. It's great to see girls who don't let the sterotypes tell them what to do. Good luck and have a great season!

G.P.girl
09-07-2003, 12:44 AM
i went to practice today and it was alot of fun..i think i am warmong up to the guys and the coach..they are all really cool it just takes me awhile to get used to people.....

tomkatzid
09-07-2003, 01:48 AM
I heard last weekend that a young lady scored points in a major college football game(she is a kicker). 1st time ever, the times they are a changin!!!!.....tom

G.P.girl
09-07-2003, 01:31 PM
cool...i think it's good that girls are starting to do more "guy sports" instead of sitting at home waiting of the man and cooking and cleaning all day.....

CountryWolf07
09-07-2003, 03:14 PM
Hats off to you.. that is amazing! :) I love football, but mainly college football - - I am a girl, but I do play football for fun.. have fun.. and good luck!