PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Gift Swap- Who has got theirs?

Kfamr
09-05-2003, 07:47 PM
We can't wait to get ours!

We went ours out today. It should probably be there by the end of next week, or atleast my dad said it should.:)

Have you gotten/sent yours?

Cataholic
09-05-2003, 07:50 PM
I haven't gotten mine, NOR sent mine....I hope to get it in the mail by Monday....I like waiting....it makes getting the mail fun...so, who ever has me, do not worry or fret. I don't care...

tatsxxx11
09-05-2003, 07:55 PM
We have everything ready to go except ONE thing!!! It's got to come by mail (was backordered) and should be arriving any day now and then it'll be on it's way. Geessh, I put more thought into this than I do buying Xmas gifts for my family!:D I didn't want to disappoint!:( I hope I don't!!

dukedogsmom
09-05-2003, 07:57 PM
I sent mine Tuesday, I think. It's not supposed to get there until the 9th! I thought UPS was supposed to be quicker than that. And I had meant to wrap them but went to UPS straight from the store. I hope I don't dissapoint, either! I wanted to get more but things were more expensive than I had planned.

tomkatzid
09-05-2003, 07:59 PM
I shopped till I dropped too. It was more fun than Christmas, thats why I did it the 2nd time too. At Christmas for my Friends sometimes I just 'buy' stuff. This was different, I too wanted to make sure I got just the right things. If I win the lotto I will be sending you all gifts:D

Kfamr
09-05-2003, 08:00 PM
If I win the lotto, everyone's coming down here for a month, in my brand new 537514375852435 room house. :D

Kfamr
09-05-2003, 08:02 PM
No - forget that, Everyone's moving down here! I will buy Palm Harbor and it will be named Pet Talkville.

Logan
09-05-2003, 08:03 PM
Can't wait to see pictures and hear the reports!!!! Hint Hint!!!!

I didn't participate this time. Poor Rosemary (HayleyRosie) had to wait eons to get my package on the last gift swap, so I didn't want to do that to anyone else right away! I found it very hard to stick to a budget and went way overboard. And I still felt like I didn't do enough! Are you guys having the same problem? Scott said I should have wrapped up Butter and sent him along to Canada. :eek:
Obviously, the mad cat is still with me!!!!!! I'll do a lot of what Scott says, but I don't do everything!!!! LOL!!!!

Take pictures, tell your stories! Can't wait to hear and see!!! :)

tomkatzid
09-05-2003, 08:03 PM
I hope you bought a ticket;)

Kfamr
09-05-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by tomkatzid
I hope you bought a ticket;)

If I was old enough to. :p

I will take LOTS of pictures when we get ours!!:D

slleipnir
09-05-2003, 08:23 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet. I sent mine last week so my person better get it soon :( I don't know if I got good stuff but anywho I tried hehe, hope you like it -insert name here- :D

binka_nugget
09-05-2003, 11:25 PM
I've sent mine last week..it should already be there. I'm kinda worried since I haven't seen pics or threads saying that they got it yet...eeks...I spent so much on it. I can't afford another one if it got lost...ack.

I haven't recieved one yet either.

CathyBogart
09-06-2003, 12:34 AM
I sent mine out today....I got reamed on the shipping cost, but it'll be worth it! :D

Foam
09-06-2003, 12:45 AM
I am sending mine tomorrow!! :D

tikeyas_mom
09-06-2003, 02:01 AM
I sent mine like a week ago :o. I havent herd anything from my secret gift swop person :(:(. I hope my package wasnt lost in the mail :eek:

Dogz
09-06-2003, 10:00 AM
I haven't gotten mine yet, and I don't know who I got, and I don't know who sent it...
I sent mine, and my gift swap person got theirs. She said that she would be taking pics, and that she would post them, but I haven't seen any.

RockyRoad
09-06-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
I sent mine like a week ago :o. I havent herd anything from my secret gift swop person :(:(. I hope my package wasnt lost in the mail :eek:

That's the same thing that happened to me. And when my mom tried to track the package, they said they couldn't track it. :eek: Hopefully my gift swap person will get it soon.. lol.

tomkatzid
09-06-2003, 10:18 AM
At the post office I had to pay 40cents to get a tracking # when I shipped it. UPS gives you one for free.

binka_nugget
09-06-2003, 12:23 PM
Shizzle..I should have gotten that insurance they asked me about. I just didn't feel like paying even more because I really thought they wouldn't lose it...I've never had that problem before but then again, I've never sent anything so far before. Ughhhhh

CamCamPup33
09-06-2003, 03:48 PM
i havent sent or got mine yet... :)

tatsxxx11
09-06-2003, 04:15 PM
We got ours today!!!!!:D I want to do the sender justice, so later this evening I'll be sharing all the fun details! The girls are outside with their goodies having a blast!:D

slleipnir
09-06-2003, 04:18 PM
:D

jenluckenbach
09-06-2003, 05:31 PM
I sent mine and I received mine. And tomkatzid, everything WAS perfect!

ChloeLove
09-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
I haven't gotten mine yet, and I don't know who I got, and I don't know who sent it...
I sent mine, and my gift swap person got theirs. She said that she would be taking pics, and that she would post them, but I haven't seen any.

I don't have a digital camera, and I took some pictures but I have to use up the film before I get it developed. Sorry!

tatsxxx11
09-06-2003, 07:35 PM
As I mentined before, our gift arrived today! Actually, it arrived Thurs! I wasn't home when the mail was delivered that day so it was returned to the post office. Usually, she leaves the notice to "pick up" on the door. This time, she left it in the the mailbox. It got stuck between the pages of a catalog and I didn't find it until this morning as I went flipping through the pages and it fell out!:eek:

Audrey, (sllepnir:)) I was so excited when I saw the return address! It was from my friend in Canada!! It was such a beautiful day that I thought we'd take the loot out in to the yard to open up the goody box. Even Moon (my guinea pig) came outside to join in the festivities! Star and Cody were so excited and almost ripped the box open!

There was a yummy rawhide and chew ring, the BEST doggie treats (BBQ's!) a squeekum pork chop, catnip meeces and foil balls, Whiskas and treats filled with catnip!!! Star ALMOST got a hold of those! Geeez, that's just what I need, my Spark-o-matic 2000 high(er) on catnip!:D Moon got yummy yougurt treats and a new ceramic bowl! Star even took her "pork chop" into the pool and was swimming around with it in her mouth!:D I got tons of pics...but they're not digi. So, it may be a few days before I can post them! The girls are pooped! Cody went and buried the rawhide straight off. Before long, Star "unearthed" it and so it went, re-capture, bury, unearth.... for hours!:D It's finally eaten and the girls are sleeping off their big day!

You made their day so special and we thank you SO much for your thoughtfulness and generosity! Most of all, I want to thank you Audrey, for the beautiful drawing you did of Star in her sunhat....my sig. I will treasure that forever! You are so talented and so kind to have taken the time to do that!

Love, slurpy licks and sleepy butt wiggles from Sandra, Cody, Star, Mr. B., Oliver and Moon!

slleipnir
09-06-2003, 08:06 PM
Yay :D So glad they liked it!

dukedogsmom
09-06-2003, 11:54 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet.

popcornbird
09-07-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33646

Rottie got your present!