PDA

View Full Version : It's people like this who put adds in the paper and tick me OFF!!

Amber
09-05-2003, 07:15 PM
Okay, I was looking at the classicfied adds in the newspaper when I was looking at the pets for sale and all that I looked at the bottom and it said:

Looking for a pure bred english springer spainel to breed with my female please call this number.
This made me mad! I was talking about it with my mom. There are so many animals that needs homes now. She doesnt need to add more dogs. and if she wants pure bred SS pups then go to a breeder! Not BREED! geesh. She has a number maybe I should call her and give her a lecture about adding more dogs
:rolleyes: than needed. What are your opions about this?

GoldenRetrLuver
09-05-2003, 07:16 PM
Well...thats what you find in the paper. Some people are just so irresponsible.

Amber
09-05-2003, 07:18 PM
agree!!

*LabLoverKEB*
09-05-2003, 07:19 PM
If I were you, I would call her and give her that lecture that all us Pet Talkers know about. You know.... the know breeding one. Trust me, call her!;)

dukedogsmom
09-05-2003, 07:19 PM
I know what you mean! My brother and sister in law have two dogs. Male/female, neither fixed. Well, now they've had puppies and she still doesn't want to get the female spayed! Makes me so mad. I muttered something about all the homeless dogs but can't say too much because I want to keep peace in the family. But, my brother wasn't raised that way.

primabella
09-05-2003, 07:38 PM
What gets to me is when you see an ad

"Labrador, Collie, mini collie, mini sheltie, teacup poodles, beagles, greyhounds, cockapoo, yorkipoo, poodles, labradoodle, pit bulls, german shephards, mini chihuahas and many many more. all pure lines"

BS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Can we say puppy mill? :rolleyes: :mad:

Amber
09-05-2003, 07:43 PM
yes we can, much like a puppy mill, another in the add listed all these breeds and its a petshop.