PDA

View Full Version : Heater vent kittens are driving me nuts. :)

Fox-Gal
09-05-2003, 07:13 PM
Ok it's raining, I'm bored and I'm venting. ;)

I love my little heater vent kittys but, they are driving me crazy. My bathroom need new wallpaper now, they jumped the wall so much that it's looks like bear claws running down my wall. :eek: I have to put them in there at night so the rest of my house is safe and the litter box is there.....till they get that down pat.

They pulled my curtains down, I dont know how many times. My mouse has been disconnected many times. They have knocked me off line atleast 5 times. They left their calling card on my cords behind the putter desk a couple of times. (that was fun to clean, I'm not a pretzel woman) My shelfs have been cleand off by them. And I have no skin left on my toes. ;)

I've had kittens many time before in my life.....but never 3 as wild as these guys. They are so cute and I laugh all day at them.....but my home will never be the same again.

Now why do I love them??? Oh yeah their kittens. Keep reminding myself that. I love Kittens. I love kittens. I love kittens. I feel better now. :)

I haven't found a home for these guys yet, so I guess I'll have to accept that my home is in for some interesting times ahead.

Anyone want a kitten? LOL

Ok I'm done venting....I have to go put band-aids on my toes now. :D

dukedogsmom
09-05-2003, 07:27 PM
Sounds like you need a Valium.........I think one kitten would drive me nuts! 3 would be very hard to keep up with. Don't know how you're doing it.

Fox-Gal
09-05-2003, 07:31 PM
I attached a pic of them clawing my door up for anyone who wants to see them ....they are even cute when they are in trouble.

dukedogsmom
09-05-2003, 07:37 PM
How can you NOT love them? Kittens are so cute.

jenluckenbach
09-05-2003, 07:39 PM
LOL........so cute.

Soledad
09-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Oh, God. My heart is breaking!!!:D :)

Cataholic
09-05-2003, 08:48 PM
Ally and Dakky used to climb my curtains...I laughed and cried at the same time. I guess I am finally used to the fact that my house won't be in Better Homes and Gardens....

Fox-Gal
09-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Ally and Dakky used to climb my curtains...I laughed and cried at the same time. I guess I am finally used to the fact that my house won't be in Better Homes and Gardens....

Laugh and cry...yep thats the feeling.

Better Homes and Garden, that will never happen but, Trashed Homes and Gardens mag. I got that in the bag... front cover. ;) ;) LOL

krazyaboutkatz
09-06-2003, 12:44 AM
Even though their little trouble makers, they sure are cute. :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
09-06-2003, 01:13 AM
Goodness, they sound like a real trial! But they look so sweet!

NoahsMommy
09-06-2003, 01:42 AM
VERY cute!! :)

Are they cuddly with you???

Fox-Gal
09-06-2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
VERY cute!! :)

Are they cuddly with you???

All but the little tiger looking one (vent). She spends all day attacking my feet and then running away. She is a odd one. She will call for me if she can't see me....then act happy that I'm there but, won't let me love on her. If you pick her up......she down and running. Then she runs so far away that she can't see me and it starts all over again. :rolleyes:

Randi
09-06-2003, 05:47 AM
Awww, I'm so glad these darlings were saved from the heater vent - they are adorable!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I bet you're busy keeping up with them - but isn't it fun! :D

Barbara
09-06-2003, 08:35 AM
I've had kittens when I was much younger (ca.23). And at that time it did not matter to me how my apartment looked!

I am so happy that I had that experience -the kittens of my Grisette plus one litter I had found abandoned in the forest :( because it may be the only time in my life.

catmandu
09-06-2003, 09:37 AM
WOW! when I kitten sat there was a cage that they slept in , otherwise they would have driven my cats insane , especially Rough and Tumble who would dive bomb poor old Moose from the top of the Fridge! And race up and down the stairs after the Princess! I feel sorryfor you that these little ones are causingso much damage! Hopefully they will grow out of it , while you still have a house!

RedHedd
09-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Heh heh heh - they look like three holy terrors! :D They are all SO cute, but I especially love the one in the middle with the little nose smudgies. ;)

Fox-Gal
09-06-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
Heh heh heh - they look like three holy terrors! :D They are all SO cute, but I especially love the one in the middle with the little nose smudgies. ;)

The one in the middle you like....she the ring leader of that gang. She starts it and the other 2 just follow. You want her? LOL

I got up this morning and let them out of the bathroom where they sleep at night, to find the wallpaper hanging from the wall and the Orange one peeing in the sink. So my morning was spent ripping wallpaper off the walls and bleaching the bathroom. What a nice start to a Sat. morning. :rolleyes:

My husband is getting to the point he wants to put them outside. :mad: I can understand why.....but I can't do that to them. I got to find them a home soon. I wish I could keep them but I have 8 cats already....and thats pushing it with him as it is.

Miss Meow
09-07-2003, 05:54 PM
If you weren't laughing, you'd cry! I think kittens are born so cute so you'll forgive them for all the outrageous things they do :)

Our curtains are getting small holes in them where the light shines through. I thought it was moths, but no, just razor-sharp claws that I trimmed only last week :rolleyes: Save me a few pages for this month's Trashed House and Gardens!