PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday STAR!!

KYS
09-05-2003, 07:11 PM
A widdle furry birdie told us it's
Star's 5th BIRTHDAY!!
Star is owned and loved by Sandra (tats for short)
So lets all wish one of our favorite Labbie furry's a
very special birthday wish.

Happy Birthday to Starrrrr.......
Happy Birthday to Starrrrr.......
Happy birthdaaaaaay......
Happy Birthdaaaaay.......
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu.. :D

Sheba, Pepper and Rocky are
sending you birthday wishes and cyber
birthday doggie cake.

tatsxxx11
09-05-2003, 07:19 PM
Awwwwwwww, thank you SO much Auntie Karen!! My little worm is outside with her Frosty Paws as we speak!:D She had the fun-est day!:D A trip to the beach where she got to swim, roll in dead stuff and run like a nut!:D She had a yummy marrow bone for lunch and Daddy made Labbie burgies for her and Cody on the grill! We got a doggie birfday cake from the doggie bakery with her name on it and of course, Frosty Paws and presents!:) I love my Star***Shine more than words can say. She came into my life when I needed her most, after the passing of my beloved Jingles. She was born at 5pm today, Sept. 5th, the very hour my Jingles passed to the Rainbow Bridge. I named her Star because I just knew, that at the time of her passing, my beautiful Jingles passed on her loving light to this beautiful newborn baby from heaven. There ws no time for tears with my little Spark-o-matic demanding attention!:)

I started singing "Happy Birthday" to her at 12am this morning and I think I'm on the 19th chorus. I think she's had enough!:D So, to one of the brightest lights in my life, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR Your Mommy and Daddy and Cody and even Mr. B, Oliver and Moon love you SO much!!

Logan
09-05-2003, 07:19 PM
Star is loved by many, isn't she????

Happy 5th birthday, Star!!! We heard you were getting burgers for supper!!!! YUMMY!!!! :) Hope you had a terrific dinner, lots of presents and Frosty Paws for dessert!!!!! :D :D :D

We love you!!!

Logan, Honey, Lilly, Murphy, Zipper and Helen

tatsxxx11
09-05-2003, 07:22 PM
Thanks Auntie Logan!!:D Wish Honey and Lilly and Murphy and Zipper coulda been here for da party!:) I WUV you!:)

GoldenRetrLuver
09-05-2003, 07:33 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR!!! :D

Your such a sweetie, and loved by all!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! :D

primabella
09-05-2003, 07:35 PM
Happy Birthday Star! How come we don't get any pictures of you? :D :D :D

GoldenRetrLuver
09-05-2003, 07:36 PM
Thats right!! We must celebrate with pictures! :D

tatsxxx11
09-05-2003, 07:37 PM
CUZ MY MOMMY HASN'T BOUGHT A DIGITAL CAMERA!:( She really needs a new puter cause now, even da CD and scanner aren't working:(...She promises, soon! I hope you'll check me and my sister Cody out when she does. Please, keep buggin her. I'm SO cute!!:D

Kfamr
09-05-2003, 07:38 PM
Happy Birthday sweet Star!!!

Yes, We need more pictures!! Of Cody too!!:D

primabella
09-05-2003, 07:39 PM
I SO believe it Star! ;) Don't hog the camera though, I wanna see all your brothers and sisters too! :D

Logan
09-05-2003, 08:09 PM
Stay on her, you guys. She NEEDS a new computer, and she NEEDS a digital camera!!!!!! :D :D :D

You know I love you, Sandra. We just want to see more, more more!!!

L.

slleipnir
09-05-2003, 08:47 PM
Happy bday Star!! Your such a sweety so hurry and make your mom get a camera to post some pics of you ;);) Hope your day is filled with great things and spoiling (more then usually) ;)

Sudilar
09-05-2003, 11:46 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR***SHINE!!!
We love you!!!!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!! Killian and Shiloh wish they could have been there to help you celebrate and help you eat all your yummy birthday food!!!! What a fun and exhausting day!! Killi said he would like to see more pictures of you, too! Of course we know you are beautiful! Sending great big slurps and wags and hugs to you, sweet Star***!! Happy Birthday!! :D

wolfsoul
09-06-2003, 01:27 AM
Happy birthday Star!!! :D

Isn't it about time for some pics? ;) :eek:

bluekat
09-06-2003, 10:05 AM
Happy Birthday Star!!!!!:D:D:D:D Sounds like you have a very fun day!!!! I can't wait to see pics of you!!!;) :D

momoffuzzyfaces
09-06-2003, 12:34 PM
WHAT!!! YOU HAD A BIRTHDAY?
I'm so sorry I missed it. NO ONE told me!!!! I hope you had a very happy time sweetie. The cats all send belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to you too!!!:D

Albea
09-06-2003, 01:01 PM
http://www.greetings.lycos.com/imgs/petlovers/petlovers_dogs_1215_2.gif
Sorry we are a day late to wish you a happy birthday, sweet Star. It sounds like you had a great day with your mom, dad and sister. Carina and I send you double dose of hugs and kisses to make up for being late.

anna_66
09-06-2003, 01:39 PM
hope you had a terrific birthday Star!!!

zippy-kat
09-06-2003, 02:19 PM
Happy, Happy Burstday Star***Shine!

Cataholic
09-06-2003, 03:22 PM
Happy Birthday, Star!

AmberLee
09-07-2003, 02:30 PM
Hippo Birdie Ewe Ewe!! And miiini mooore!!!

Enjoy being 5 sweet Star-Shine! These wishes are sincere, albeit late.

Purrrrr -- Cassy
Headbumpies and snugglies -- Livvy (would you mind passing a couple on to my adored Oliver while you're at it? Thankies!)

Pam
09-08-2003, 05:16 PM
Dear Star,
Bella here! I am sorry that my mom has missed your birfday. She is a little "slow in the head" if you know what I mean and I can't get to the 'puter wiffout her permission. She finded this thread for me about your birfday and I just had to wish you a happy day even though it is over. :o I am sending along a picture of me celebratin' a birfday a coupla years ago of my skin brudder (my mom's human son). I got to wear his silly old party hat and I thought maybe you could close your eyes and imagine me at your party. It sure sounds like it was lotsa fun!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid78/pff1b2d3661a9f384dedabca17a9a318f/fb24cb0b.jpg

I really wish I coulda been there. Oh and your mom's comments about Jingles goin' to the Bridge when you came into the world really got my mom's eyes to waterin'. You are a special doggie Star and I just wanted to say a big Woof! Woof! in honor of your big day (even though it is over) . I KNOW it was a happy one!.

Love to you from me,
Bella
(oh Ripley wants to send you his love too. He's always chimin' in! :rolleyes: )

tatsxxx11
09-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Hi Bella! Star here! Sure wish you coulda come to my party! You wouldn't been the hit of the day in your b-u-t-full party hat! I gotta admit, yer one purrrty girl! I hate when my mommy puts that thing on me!:D Did you get my cyber burgie and cake? I send some to all a my bestest pals!:) That reminds me...gotta rock, I think there's still some cake left!:D Love to you Bella and little Ripley too! Yer pal in fur, Star!:)

lovemyshiba
09-08-2003, 08:06 PM
Oh, dear Star, I'm so sorry that I missed your birthday, sweetie!!

I hope it was a wonderful day, and I'm sure your mommy spoiled you rotten!!!

Dakota's Mommy
09-09-2003, 02:10 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carole
09-09-2003, 04:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET STAR, from me, MY kitties Ash and Lexie, and from the other STAR in mass.

tatsxxx11
09-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Thanks everbuddy for wishin' me a happy burstday!:) Hopefully my Mommy will post pics soon of me and my sister Cody!:D

Love, Star:)

Pam
09-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Thanks everbuddy for wishin' me a happy burstday!:) Hopefully my Mommy will post pics soon of me and my sister Cody!:D

Love, Star:)

Star you better tell her that we're gonna hold her to that!!! Pictures puleeze Sandra!!! :D

Sudilar
09-09-2003, 04:49 PM
Yes!!! Pictures, please!! Glad you had a great Bday Star!! :D

RobiLee
09-09-2003, 05:54 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, STAR!! I hope you had a very special day

Robin :)

KYS
09-09-2003, 08:06 PM
posted by Star: Hopefully my Mommy will post pics soon of me and my sister Cody!:D >>>>>>>

Star tell your mommy we are all
trying to wait patiently for pictures
of everbody. :)

Tick Tock, Tick Tock!! lol
Hugs Auntie Karen