PDA

View Full Version : help me someone pleeezzzze

RUTHIES MOM
09-05-2003, 05:54 PM
I am just learning all of this new stuff and I am being yelled at by my good buddy mugsy for not haveing posted yet. but hey I have no clue how to do so. So if n-e one out there would be so kind as to expllain to me how to POST I would greatly appreciate it.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :( :( :o :o

Ruthies mom

primabella
09-05-2003, 06:07 PM
I'm sorry I don't understand what your asking. Post what?

RUTHIES MOM
09-05-2003, 06:12 PM
I don't know what Mugsy wants me to do either?

SHe just plainly asks me "Why haven't you posted yet"?

So ireeally have no clue either I thought some one might :confused: :confused: :( :o :o :o

tomkatzid
09-05-2003, 06:14 PM
Your "posting" now;)

Welcome:D

RUTHIES MOM
09-05-2003, 06:17 PM
NOw Mugsy can stop asking me when Iam going to

THankk you

Ruffers mom (ruthies mom):) :D :cool: ;)

tatsxxx11
09-05-2003, 06:19 PM
Looks like you've already got the first step down....but to review!
Once you're on the homepage, pick your catagory, e.g. DOGS, CATS, PETS, GENERAL, DOG HOUSE, ETC. Click on your catagory. You'll see all the current threads in front of you. If one interests you and you want to read the responses, just click on that topic. If you want to reply to that topic, hit "reply" in the upper right hand corner. If you want to START a new thread in that catagory, hit "NEW THREAD" in the upper right hand corner. Fill in the "subject" at top..."Post Subject" then write in whatever youwant to say under "Your Reply," where I'm writing now! When you're happy with your post, just hit "submit" at the bottom! You can use colors, change your font, size, underline, etc., by using the selections above (Codes) Smilies can be added by clicking on the one you want to add; they're to the left. You can also post pics...I have to dig up the officail Pet Talk Picture Posting Tutorial!:D html, quotes, etc. are in the advanced class;) Ask when you're ready! Hope this helps. Please ask if you get stuck!! It just takes a little practice! Sandra

Oh, you can also edit your post by clicking edit in the upper right hand corner!:) To delete hit edit, click "delete" to the left at the top then "delete now" to the right.

Just wondering...did you mean to post a poll?? That's the advanced class!:D