PDA

View Full Version : Tiggy (The Best Cat in the Universe)

sasha the cat
09-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Mew, my brother Mark (who will be 29 September 28th) and my KatMa were so delighted that Saturday, 18 years ago -- on the 21st of September, 1985 to be exact -- when our darling 5-week old kitten, Tiggy came to us.

Mark was 10 turning 11 on September 28th that year and Tiggy was his most special birthday present EVER. Ah! What fond memories of the Best Cat in the Universe! He was born August 17, 1985 in Montreal, Canada...

Tiggy -- Such a love, an angel, so sweet. He stole my KatMa's heart and she was blessed to have Tiggy in her life for 15 years (I knew Tiggy the last years of his life, mew! He was "supercat" and I was totally afraid of him...).

Alas, today KatMa is sooooo sad as it is the 3rd anniversary of Tiggy's passing -- the day he crossed RainbowBridge. My KatMa understands he had to go; she misses him every single day. KatMa said she will miss Tiggy until she is no more...

My most beloved friend, Tiggy. Born August 17, 1985 - died Septemebr 5, 2000. Your "brother" Mark and Mummy will love you forever.

Tiggy standing on Mark & Cherry watches -- May 2000

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p7885dace7f9a9b9cee2b9bd3555963c5/fc1a4547.jpg

IF ONLY
by *KatMa* [AKA S. Dykhuis, Montreal, Canada]

My darling Tiggy, if only
I could caress you -
kiss you and hold you
If only I could hear your soft purrs
once more

My darling Tiggy, if only...

I miss you, my little darling.
xoxoxoxo your Mummy *KatMa*

slick
09-05-2003, 04:32 PM
What a lovely tribute! Tiggy, I just know that you are having the time of your life at the RB and I hope by now you've made friends with my RB kitties, Casper and O.J. You must miss your KatMa just as much as she misses you. You will meet again someday.

bluekat
09-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Aww, that's such a beautiful tribute to Tiggy:)

Barbara
09-06-2003, 08:29 AM
Tiggy you live deep in the heart of your cat-sister and your purrents. And at Rainboe Bridge together with so many other kitties we have known here. What a playful bunch you will be:)

Cataholic
09-06-2003, 08:40 AM
What a sweet tribute to a wonderful boy! That which lives in our hearts is never truly gone.