PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Sammy

Jax
09-05-2003, 12:12 AM
You are one big handsome hunk, Sammy! How wonderful you welcome all your cat buddies into your home. You sure changed your parents in to cat people, darling! Congrats to Sammy, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!! :) :D :)

neko1
09-05-2003, 06:28 AM
Aww Sammy such a cute orangie!!! congrats on cotd!!! :D

Barbara
09-05-2003, 06:41 AM
My oh my Sammy, what a handsome boy you are! And such a GOOD KITTY sharing even your bed with the feral cats your mom take in.

No wonder they know you are the first and best Sammy ever! I second that and wish you a wonderful day with lots of treats and cuddling today:)

09-05-2003, 06:58 AM
Sammy, you have such gorgeous golden eyes!! You deserve to be chosen as our very special COTD!!!

Pam
09-05-2003, 07:05 AM
Oh my Sammy what a handsome boy you are and such a good one to roll out the welcome mat for all of those kitties that have come to live with you. I think there must be an "easy going" gene that comes wrapped up inside of you orange boys. Congratulations to you Sammy on your very special day!

catlover4ever
09-05-2003, 07:09 AM
Oh, Sammy, you make my heart melt. I too, had a Sammy Boy who looked just like you and had a heart as good as gold just like you.

Congratulations on being a special Friday COTD!!:cool:

bisi.cat
09-05-2003, 07:12 AM
Orangie Alarm!!!:) :) :)
Awww Sammy, you're so handsome and you are really one of a kind!!!
I love the way you've welcomed all your brothers and sisters at your home and helped them to live a happy-cat-life!!!

You fully deserve to have a huge party at your very special COTD!!!
CONGRATS and hugs (today only for you!!!)
:D :D :D

Bari_d
09-05-2003, 09:14 AM
You are a very special ginger boy! I really enjoyed reading your story this morning. Not every cat welcomes others into their home, let alone their bed! What a great boy you are! Ginger kitties always seem to have the sweetest purrrrsonalities!!! On this, your special day as King Cat of the Day, we send much paw applause along with many noserubs, snuggles and purrs!!!

Bari and the Cathappy Pride

P.S. You and our Brewster could be cousins!!!! He's a very sweet ginger boy too!

Kona & Oreo's mom
09-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Congratulations, Sammy, COTD! Thank you for being an understanding and good host to all of your new kitty friends. They are very lucky to have you and your mom and dad to keep them safe now!

catmandu
09-05-2003, 09:30 AM
Sunshine Sammy , you live up to the reputation of the Orange cat being one of the friendliest cats! My little Michael and Roscoe are exactly the same Way welcoming all the new cats into the Hotel! All the treats and toys to you Sunny Sammy COTD!

gini
09-05-2003, 10:50 AM
Well, you can tell by my title that Orange kids own my heart. Just look at you Sammy, aren't you something?
What a dear to be so accepting of all of the ferals. I understand, Rascal, the love of my life, has willingly accepted Annie and Emma, his orange cousins.

There is no question, you will always be number ONE in your household!

Congratulations on your special day. You are so handsome.

momoffuzzyfaces
09-05-2003, 11:53 AM
Sammy
What a handsome orange boy you are, and so kind too, to welcome your new siblings to your wonderful forever home. I bet you are kept busy just showing them the ropes. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

sasha the cat
09-05-2003, 02:21 PM
Me-eow Mr Sammy -- you are a very special boy and a wonderful choice for COTD. My KatMa has a place in her heart for all rescued pets -- and being a rescued pet myself I save a very big place in my heart for humans who are like your MeowMom & Paw-Paw -- and your GrandMa too.

It is so nice that you allow abandoned cat/kittens into your Palace. Mew, I try to evolve to that higher status. Alas for KatMa & Paw-Paw they have conceded that I must be the only furkid feline in the house. We haven't tried yet to see how I would react to a dog joining my Palace 'cause I go ballistic when Nassau, my doggie cousin visits.

You are a SuperCat -- a very special boy and your people show by example what it means to respect and cherish all life. Love them well, Sammy because not all pussycats luck out the way you and I did.

Live long, healthy, happy & always cherished with your cat buddies and your purrsons who are five-star humans *****, mew!

Dan Holder
09-05-2003, 04:37 PM
A handsome kitty. His personality seems to show in the photo. He's a good one.

felinefriend
09-05-2003, 04:58 PM
Sweetheart, Sammy, you Gentle Ginger Baby!!! You just melt my heart!!! Oh, you are such a GOOD BOY to befriend all those little stray rascals and help take care of them, even sharing all your toys and your bed! I'm so delighted to have met such a beautiful baby like you today!!! Keep up the great work, Sweetie!!!! :cool: ;) :D :)

judymin61
09-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Sammy,
Good day to you! I am pleased to meet you! You look an awful lot like my Sunny, character wise like my Charlie, lol! You really deserve being COTD as you sound like such a sweet cat! Not always easy for cats to share so willingly, especially males! Have a good day today! Forgot to say, you look so handsome!:D

karlyb
09-05-2003, 06:54 PM
Sammy, you are the perfect cat - beautiful inside and out. My Sandy looks a lot like you but lacks your tolerance for others; he is a new addition as #6 in my kitty family. I admire what your parents are doing for kitties. Isn't it wonderful to know that you will always be #1 in their hearts? You are a most deserving COTD, dear Sammy.

jazzcat
09-06-2003, 12:31 AM
Sammy, I just wanted to say you are one gorgeous boy! Congrats on your special day!